Author Topic: Boptronics?  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Newtype

Boptronics?
« on: April 07, 2006, 10:18:33 AM »

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
Boptronics?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »
that is a defonate step in the right direction

good find!!
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Boptronics?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 03:06:21 PM »
But how can written software program enzyms?  You can't just change the molecule and hope it doesn't do anything bad!  You have to adjust the software to read the enzymes, not the other way around
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
Boptronics?
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 03:12:13 PM »
im sure the reshurchers are aware of that, and if they are not, they will be through exparamentation
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

Offline CK9

• Administrator
Boptronics?
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »
I doubt it, beta.  Remember, several million dollars were spent researching why convicts wanted to break out of prison...I think anyone here could answer that one
CK9 in outpost
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
Boptronics?
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 05:33:36 PM »
the technoligy isnt the problem, there are many very bright scientists that given the opertunity and resourses could make significant breakthroughs

the problem is funding and burocracy, its the exact same reasion why there were several million dollers to study somthing as stupid as that, the people who are in charge of where the money goes dont know what they are doing, they are shortsided and afraid of change

case in point, fusion, there is no doubt that given enough funding we could have functional fusion generatiors within 5 years, but congress is extremely reluctant to give them the funds they need, why? because most congeressmen got the money for their campains by oil tycoons or themselves are in the oil busness

so its not a matter of science, its a matter of money

Offline CK9

• Administrator
Boptronics?
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 03:09:57 AM »
um, beta, they already built tokamaks before.  There is heavily funded research going into improving it (with the tokamaks, they couldn't produce enough energy to make up for the ammount needed to start up the generator, but they are getting closer with each revision)
CK9 in outpost

Offline james239

Boptronics?
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 04:28:26 AM »
is there an official website about the research to find out why the prisoners want to break out? I wanna read what the conclusion they came up with was. I'm betting on the quality of the food, the lack of interesting scenery, and the cell-mate who wants to kiss you.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
Boptronics?
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 10:23:34 PM »
lol, I doubt it, it was government funded research.  Let me put it this way: the probability of dying is higher in prison than out of prison, which is common knowledge in the prisons, the different gangs in there are always making weapons and s***
CK9 in outpost

Offline TRIX Rabbit

• http://androidar.deviantart.com/
Boptronics?
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 10:17:50 AM »
Boptronics and fusion, as well as all other research have two (2) things in common.
They require time, and money. lots of money. yes, while fusion isn't very efficent now, it is getting better. Then we can assume the same will be true for BopTronics.

BTW, i drew up a design for a savant case. i lost it though, but i know it used plexiglass over a black material.

....OMG! HI BETA!!!!11!!
I'm more commonly known as AndroidAR now:
My deviantArt

Offline Vexhare

Boptronics?
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 10:14:37 PM »
I dont need a Savant to tell me if eating fried chicken and drinking beer is bad for me... but i do need one to analyze the AIDS infecting the world... that'd be nifty.