Author Topic: IE Clean 1.4  (Read 2325 times)

Offline silverion

IE Clean 1.4
« on: March 09, 2004, 10:37:30 PM »
IE Clean is back and kicking. It is now version 1.4 and is ready than ever. Here's the description:

Deletes the temporary internet files, recent, and cookies files. The program is presented as an installer, so it functions as a standalone client capable of being sent to others very easily. Supports all versions of windows, currently only supports Internet Explorer and Netscape.

All bugs have been removed as far as I know. Development is still underway for more features. This the only cleaning program you will find that is less than 75 Kb... :D

DOWNLOAD HERE - 53.4 Kb

Offline Kiith Somtaaw

IE Clean 1.4
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 10:41:42 PM »
I don't really need it because I do it any way.

Offline ZeusBD

IE Clean 1.4
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 09:11:02 AM »
All you have to do is right click on IE and delete the stupid things yourself. Why would you want to install a program that really wouldn't save any time and would just take up HD space...even if just a little bit.
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline silverion

IE Clean 1.4
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 08:53:32 AM »
it doesnt install anything, its standalone... :D

the installer doesnt install anything, it does the processes itself...

Offline ZeusBD

IE Clean 1.4
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2004, 11:34:46 PM »
Does this clean across all account's on a computer. Because then it might be worth it. If you have omre than one user account on a computer, would it go across all of them and clean um up?
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline silverion

IE Clean 1.4
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2004, 09:45:34 PM »
yes, it cleans across all accounts... or so I think.... :P