Author Topic: Spamming forum  (Read 2448 times)

Offline plymoth45

Spamming forum
« on: November 28, 2003, 12:32:28 AM »
You know wht would be nice, add a spamming forum for those people who like to spam.

Offline Leviathan

Spamming forum
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 02:19:40 AM »
spamin is pointless.

u should remove the post count under ppls names 2 reduce spam, thats wut they did on http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/ , that way it dosent matter if u go spamin on every thread cuz ur post count wont go up.  

Offline plymoth45

Spamming forum
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 02:21:43 AM »
yea, but spamming still clutters the other topics. What i did on my boards was make a spamming board so that people that like to spam have a place to spam, but their post count wont go up. It helps keep the boards from getting too cluttered.

Offline Leviathan

Spamming forum
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2003, 02:51:58 AM »
ah i c, clever.
if it will keep some ppl happy it should b done.

xfir

Spamming forum
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2003, 08:54:31 AM »
Use the Test Forum, that's what it's there for.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Spamming forum
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2003, 12:51:01 PM »
That's what I did for a while   :lol:  
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline plymoth45

Spamming forum
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2003, 03:32:15 PM »
ah, i didn't know thats wht the test forum was for.

Offline EmperorKosh

Spamming forum
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 01:39:16 AM »
spamin is pointless.
Yeah I pissed the hell off out of about 1/3 of the people on the forums for the server on which my clan operates on in Freelancer by stating how spammy their forums were. Wasn't just that though... me without thinking, I said some other stuff that greatly offended some people; although about the other 2/3 didn't care and I also did apologize... But this one guy was threatening to hunt me and my clan down unless we left the server for what I said... I was like "Wtf I apoligized dude.. can't I have a second chance?"

I ended up having some friends come over to somewhat "pursuade" him to leave me alone... (No matter how good of a player you are there's no way in hell you can take out 4 pilots by yourself... that is if they're like me and they know what they're doing. lol) But anywayz the guy said that he wouldn't bother me if I paid him 5 million credits... but damn lemme tell you that's a s***load of credits. lol.

Really though now that we talk to eachother he's a pretty nice person, although I'll probably end up being enemies with him because he likes to kill anything that moves.  :rolleyes:

Perhaps that was a little off topic but basically what I was getting at is for those of you who go to other forums and crap, some people like to spam. Don't raise too much of a rucus if the vast majority spams or you'll probably end up being flamed to hell by a good portion of the forums.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 01:42:00 AM by EmperorKosh »
Live free or die...[/b][/i]

Offline PlayingOutpost0-24

• http://op3np.xfir.net
Spamming forum
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 11:01:45 AM »
That's what I did for a while :lol:

Yeah i seen my "spam" topic on Test Forum... someone should remove that s***, cuz CK9 opened it and put one of my posts (which ummm... well is good for him) there...
Great news for OP2 fans... OP3 in progress.
Official Site
Outpost 3: A New Power progress
OP3:NP Discussion

Progress in OP3:NP[/size][/font]
PLANNING[|||||||||-]
GRAPHICS [||||------]
SOUNDS [|---------]
MAP DESIGNING [|||||-----]
CODING [----------]
Going slowly... Very slow.