Author Topic: Unique Ore  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Combine Crusier

Unique Ore
« on: May 15, 2007, 01:40:53 PM »
Once again I am putting out another type of ore that could be used in the game especially for non essential technologies like upgrades and military technologies for special units. The idea of this ore is to catagortize the rare isotopes and ions into their own ore group. While this may not sound like a great idea I must point out it is not required (I hope) in order to biuld vital structures but other things such as special units with advanced armor (like heavy renforced armor or ultra heavy armor) or weapons (such as the BC or advanced Acid weapon (if there will be one)) and perhaps even some nonessential structures (such as the Mass Driver, Nanotechnology Lab, or an advanced power plant).

You may say what's the point of this ore if it's not essential well I must say it still can give you an advantage in what you want to do. Perhaps this ore could be added to vehicles while you have it like the rare ore was used to renforce armor on vehicles in OP2. I mean I could argue that you don't need to have rare ore in the game because you can biuld laser and microwave lynx without rare ore but then you wouldn't have nearly as many options in what to biuld, this new ore would simply add even more options.
Fire at will!

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Unique Ore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 04:17:09 PM »
if there is no point to the ore then there is no reason to have it.