Author Topic: Star Wars Iii: Revenge Of The Sith  (Read 7409 times)

Offline ZeusBD

Star Wars Iii: Revenge Of The Sith
« on: May 20, 2005, 10:35:10 AM »
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to tomorrow. I'll come back with what I think of it, but what did those of you that have seen it think about it? A lot of people said that the first 2 were too directed towards kids, but that this one was definitely for the adults. I've loved all 5 of the previous one's and can't wait to see it. Just tell what ya'll thought of it.
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 03:41:29 PM »
Excuse this blashemy, but I never really cared for any of the Star Wars movies. I guess I thought they were ok, and fairly entertaining as a sci. fi. movie, but I didn't really see any more than that in them. Heck, all the attention those movies got used to annoy me greatly. But now, it is rather amusing to see all the die hard fans on the news lined up well in advance dressed as Darth Vader, storm troopers, or just wearing jedi robes.

And yeah, those last two released did seem kinda directed at kids. This last one looks a little more promising though.

Offline Eddy-B

• http://www.eddy-b.com
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 06:05:26 PM »
That may be be because you weren't born when it came out :P
.. i was 7 ..i loved it - i didn't even know about startrek at that time, and thought it sucked, first time i saw an episode.  But i must add i have not seen the last 2 movies yet, only the first trilogy, and the Phantom Menace
Rule #1:  Eddy is always right
Rule #2: If you think he's wrong, see rule #1
--------------------

Outpost : Renegades - Eddy-B.com - Electronics Pit[/siz

Offline Phantom

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 06:15:41 PM »
I will probably go see it sometime this weekend. I've seen all five movies and enjoyed them.

Although I will say that the original trillogy pwnes, when you think about when it came out, and the technology available to them, it was extremely well made.

I do think the Episodes 1 and 2 are pretty good though, even though some people say the sucked in comparison to the originals.

I got tired of watching the original Star Trek episodes, but some were entertaining. I loved the movies though.

"Kahn!!!"
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 06:16:52 PM by Phantom »
Crappy Avatar by me. lol
My website: EQT RPG

Here comes the Thnikkaman!!!

"Bringing the metal back to where it belongs!" - Limozeen

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 03:41:46 AM »
Ive now seen it 2 times and I do think its a good film (not great?) but it just dosent live up to expecations. Im a star wars fan in that i loved the first films, but havnt seen them in years. I didnt think much of ep2 (only watched it a few times) But i did like ep1, i only learnt that people thought it was bad when i herd their opions, i realy liked it and i like not to have others peoples opions impose on me.

Anyway, ill watch ep3 again, its still star wars, its just predictable and more fosuced on action and what looks good on screen. I would give it 7.5 out of 10. Also not enough space battles if you ask me.

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 03:45:42 AM »
Wow, surprisingly I actually went to see this movie. It was ok, but again, I've never been much of a star wars fan. Although, you gotta love the scene when they first put on Darth Vaders helmet and you hear him breath through it for the first time.  :lol:

To my dissapointment, there were no wookies in the theater. Or storm troopers, or just weirdo's in jedi robes. Oh well. On the bright side, at least nobody wacked me with a light saber.  :ph34r:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 03:46:30 AM by Hooman »

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 09:39:55 PM »
have you guys seen the 5 min starwars cartoons? I think they are pretty good, and they explain why gen grevis has that cough, (I think obai one crushed him or somthing)

other than the darth vader part, I think my favorate part of the movie was when R2-D2 totally owns those 2 destroyer driods by spraying them with oil and fireing his thrusters

R2 RULZ!!!!!!
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode