Author Topic: Come on peoples  (Read 3207 times)

Offline plymoth45

Come on peoples
« on: November 14, 2004, 02:24:06 PM »
QUIT PLAYING OTHER GAMES AND START PLAYING OP2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeze, i get on for a game and no one is even there that can play and the ones that can are playing DOW.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2004, 03:07:23 PM by Leviathan »

Offline HaXtOr

• http://www.wtfmoogle.com
Come on peoples
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 02:25:50 PM »
QUIT PLAYING DAWN OF WAR AND START PLAYING OP2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeze, i get on for a game and no one is even there that can play and the ones that can are playing DOW.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
i have never played that so yeah...

Offline plymoth45

Come on peoples
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 02:26:31 PM »
Well, several of our OP2ers have and are playing it, INCLUDING YOU LEVIATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leviathan

Come on peoples
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 03:11:15 PM »
Outpost 2 allways comes first.
Rondt is the one who u should be moaning at, he plays it online instead of op2 !
:( Hopefully he should quit it and play OP2 more once the cheats are removed.

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Come on peoples
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 12:21:22 PM »
Sounds as if playing something else instead of op2 is a crime. ;)

But you are right. If we want to keep it alive, we have to play it. Just don't urge ppl to play nothing else. It could make them run away.

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
Come on peoples
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2004, 02:34:56 PM »
Good point there. I don't believe we have ever issued an ultimatum of "you must only play OP2 online." (sure, we have asked ppl who are about to run away to play a diff game to play even 1 game of op2 with us)

Yes, there are a lot of great games out there, multiplayer and non-multiplayer. Don't feel like we are 'forcing' you to play OP2.

But don't disappear from the community, either... it's possible to play 2,3,4+ games all in equal amounts. (for example: right now I play OP2 and a bunch of C&C games - tiberian sun, and ra2/yuri's revenge.)

Offline Leviathan

Come on peoples
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 06:20:00 AM »
what anoyies me is people disappearing. they come on irc a few times, like everyday for a few days and now they dont bother to come on.

people gotta understand that theres not allways something goin on irc on irc, or people talking or wutevea, it dosent mean u shouldnt come on.

u should be on irc when evea ur computer is on and online, no excuses.

as a comunity we dont just play op2 2gether anyway. i play other games with members also.

im sure empleader is still online everyday its just he cba 2 come on irc. same with so many people. its pethetic, lazy and dam rite anoying, and it hurts us a lot. i understand all members cant be full time active members but im sure most people are online most days and that means u should be on irc. if ur a member of the comunity, if u play op2 or not, if u have time 2 chat or not u should be on IRC!  

Offline Ezekel

• http://ezekel.deviantart.com
Come on peoples
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2004, 06:24:16 AM »
welp... i'm not online on irc much cos i'm usually not on a the computer anymore...
and when i am its only for maybe 10 mins, and then i have to go do something like work/homework

...and BTW, DoW isn't really that good IMHO, i played it and then clocked it... can't be bothered to play it online though, just doesn't seem worth it.
ok the graphics are good, and its cool watching the infantry go into close combat, but well... its lacking a certain something... a certain magic ... i remember with the older games i've played, i just could put them down... playing teh DoW campaign was almost a chore by the end of it, and the ending was a real let down... as was the lack of an eldar, chaos, or ork campaign.
well i'm done moaning about the game that wasted £30 ...
i really wish they'd hurry up and release the editor's edition of UT2004 n england, or whateever its called... i mean 200 more maps then the 1st version sounds good to me :) plus i wanna have a copy of ut2004 quite a lot.

welp, um i'm rambling, so bye
My mind is quicker then your eyes!

Never fight what you cannot see!!!

----------------------------------------------

The sleeper has awakened... and boy what a hangover!

Offline Sl0vi

Come on peoples
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2004, 01:09:48 PM »
I'm usually on IRC when I'm online, but I just can't be online that often.
Not all people have the oppurtunity, nor the funds to be online everyday :P
!!!YAY!!!

Offline Jgamer

Come on peoples
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2004, 01:57:38 PM »
Heh... I don't even bother to be in IRC anymore, there's just everybody in my house wanting to use the computer at once, that's actually rare for me to have a time long enough to be in irc for a decent time...

Offline plymoth45

Come on peoples
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2004, 01:31:24 AM »
I would get on IRC more often, but i can't figure out how to minimize it so it is in my toolbar and not just minimized. I can't stand having that many windows open.

xfir

Come on peoples
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2004, 10:09:50 AM »
I would get on IRC more often, but i can't figure out how to minimize it so it is in my toolbar and not just minimized. I can't stand having that many windows open.
You mean system tray?