Author Topic: The Wierd Picture Story  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Sirbomber

The Wierd Picture Story
« on: November 10, 2004, 09:47:46 PM »
I shall post a wierd picture. You write a story to go along with it. Feel free to post your own pictures. Number your pcitures so people know what picture the story is about.

Picture 1:

Please don't make them Presidential-Speech Length...  ;) (the stories)
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Mez

The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 11:53:59 AM »
The big scary monster can't get enough of those dunkin doughnuts that the guy is holding in his left hand, which he craftily hiding behind that huge sign.  there so delicisoly tasty that he has to arm himself with a gun cos of those big monster creatures that come after them doughnuts.

But this monster has managed to sneak up on the guy and is about to grap the doughnut but his slobber drips onto the guy.  So the guy raises his ghun and is about to turn and shoot the moinster when another huge drip of slobber lands on the doughnut so the guy just turns around tosses the doughnut in the monsters face (so he dont get eaten too), shoots it a couple of times (till its dead) and walks off to get another cos they are delicisoly tastly dunkin doughnuts

xfir

The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 12:05:31 PM »
Picture 2:

Offline Cctoide

• http://hosted.xfir.net/cctoide/e107
The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 07:43:01 AM »
After xfir took a while reading the Three Word Story, he decided to go out on his brand new Rip Offer car. However, while thinking of the story and munching on a burger the sun turned aquamarine and then went all funny patternizer, so a carrot blew up out of turnips because of loin of lion and then boooom!
The Resident Newbie
OPUcomic, drawn by Cctoide

Offline jesusfreak06

The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 09:44:53 PM »
the large monster is thinkin to himself, "man.. i sure do love a muscley man in a uniform." The human is thinkin, "i hope that large beast isn't around.. o well, if he tries to kiss me i have my gun.. but for now i fink i'll  munch on some doughnuts."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 09:46:29 PM by garrettsgirl »
I am a dork! but hey, i'm a Christian dork.

Offline mustang09-06

The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 07:19:58 AM »
MMMMMM. . . Donuts. lol  :P  

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 09:39:29 PM »
okay...how about this:
pic 3:

CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline plymoth45

The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 11:28:01 PM »
Pic 2 is a pick that messed with my eyes. It looked like the circles were spinning  :blink:  

Offline coolzero

• http://www.trippyac.com
The Wierd Picture Story
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 11:57:48 AM »
yeah i know
becous havning my signature 5720 characters long or so is a little crazy and hacker would prob del my signature again i diseded to make a pic of it ... this is acualy my name in letters highlighted. i just took a ss  :D