Author Topic: Tokamak Mk.ii  (Read 5959 times)

Offline Arklon

• Administrator
Tokamak Mk.ii
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »
Now What If The Tok Dissappeared I Mean Totally Completely Scapped The Idea And Invented Some New Type Of Power Plant Like The Tok But Instead Had External Turbines Similar To Those Of Tiberium Sun C&C With Each Additional Turbine That You Add On Instead Of Inceasing Power Repaired The PP Maybe Have It Were 2 Turbine Are Required To Repair The Plant Using The Resources Required To Do No More And No Less And Make 1 Turbine In Addition To Where It Would Add Maybe Another Boost Power Killing The Plant For A Short Time Givin An Additional 50% Power, But The Rate At Which It Decreased Is Less Than That At Which The Repair Turbines Would Work.

Tok Repair Turbines(Max 2)
Common Ore:150
No This Is Not C&C And Please Stop Capitalizing Every Word, And Use Periods And Commas More Often.

Offline Rambo

Tokamak Mk.ii
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »
I Never Did Say This Was C&C Now Did I? I Was Makin A Reference To A Point That I Was Making.

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Tokamak Mk.ii
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 09:30:28 PM »
i dont much like the idea of Add ons for buildings.  And like I said before The tokamaks are the basic because they are the easiest to build.  Making any thing less then that just seems very pointless even if its non self damaging.

Offline Combine Crusier

Tokamak Mk.ii
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »
I don't want this post to be closed because of that idea!
Make a new topic please so I can keep on this subject.

It may or may not be a good idea......... But I don't want it in my topic! Please....
Fire at will!