Author Topic: Robo Surveyor Upg.  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Combine Crusier

Robo Surveyor Upg.
« on: March 15, 2007, 01:45:23 PM »
I think that the robo surveyor should be upgraded so that it can detect fault lines, volcanic activity, severe drops in pressure, and changes in electrical activity. This would provide another set of warnings for some disaster and would tell you where the most likely spots disasters will occur for others.
Fire at will!

Offline Savant 231-A

• https://www.outpost2.net
Robo Surveyor Upg.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »
I think that the robo surveyor should be upgraded so that it can detect fault lines, volcanic activity, severe drops in pressure, and changes in electrical activity. This would provide another set of warnings for some disaster and would tell you where the most likely spots disasters will occur for others.
I don't think we will need this, by researching in the labs, you can research every aspect of detecting disasters and dangers.
I don't think it would be needed
Gordon Freeman, and mr. Crowbar would own Master Chief in any part of the day.
"Come here citizen."

"From the ashes of the collapse we seek to build a better world for all."

Offline zanco

Robo Surveyor Upg.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:16:49 PM »
I don't think we will need this, by researching in the labs, you can research every aspect of detecting disasters and dangers.
I don't think it would be needed

Very true. I do not want to sound redundant, but must of the upgrades (if not all) suggested by Combine Cruiser for Robot Surveyor can be achieved through research. Therefore, there is no need for this.

Thanks for your input.
if anyone finds and communicate to us that which thus far has eluded our efforts, great will be our gratitude.
          Jakob Bernouilli

"Zanco`, n00b o' The Flares"