Author Topic: Christmas Dinner?  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Christmas Dinner?
« on: December 24, 2006, 07:59:58 PM »
Well people just for s***s and grins i thought i would see what yall eating for Christmas dinner or dinner on 25th.

Me I am Having Ribs hot wings Pie all kinds of snack foods and candy cheese and olives type thing.   Stuff is mad in the morning and We all just lounge around and Eat.

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
Christmas Dinner?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »
The usual stuff (christmas ham, mashed potatoes, yams, cranberries, etc) along with all my family's strange creations. my mom, sister, grandma, uncles and i all compete to see whose new dish is best.

i usually make my kustom sauteed mushrooms, but this year i added another one. beer/bourbon bath brats with sauteed garlic and mushrooms on sourdough rolls. my mom also makes these things she calls "pockets" which are spring roll pastry sheets with hamburger, cheddar cheese and tomato sauce inside. theyre wrapped up and then deep fried. its like a pizza egg roll! she makes about a hundred of them.

then we make about 800 cookies of different types. russian teacakes are my favorite. my mom and i actually won a betty crocker cookoff about 8 years ago so now a couple of things that have been in my family for 20 years or more are actually on store shelves in boxed kits.

oh yes and then a ton of pies. mmmmm, pie.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 08:31:47 PM by dm-horus »

Offline Leviathan

Christmas Dinner?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 02:49:15 AM »
mashed potatoes. never had that at xmas :D

im having turky, stuffing, roast veg, roast potatoes :D

Offline Eddy-B

• http://www.eddy-b.com
Christmas Dinner?
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 09:35:38 AM »
Chinese

(not the people, but the f00d :)  -- we don't eat people here)
Rule #1:  Eddy is always right
Rule #2: If you think he's wrong, see rule #1
--------------------

Outpost : Renegades - Eddy-B.com - Electronics Pit[/siz