Author Topic: Invisonfree News Nation  (Read 2155 times)

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Invisonfree News Nation
« on: November 23, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »
Hey guys, im not sure if it's against the rules to advertise, but anyways, im part of a pretty cool forum, (mod) and im just trying to get more people to join! Here is a little summary of the forum:

Name: InvisonFree News Nation
Description: All sorts of news and exclusive interviews on invision forums.
Other: We are only 3 days old, and currently have 33 members, always looking for more ;)
Notes: Well, here is my version of a description :)
We have our forum games sports etc all that junk, we have the graphics area for siggies and what not, the interviews, we interview other successful board and rate it and show them how to make it better, or if it is the best or whatever. Then, we have the news, all the latest news on invision on why certain servers arent working etc. Annnnd that about it!
Link: http://ifnewsnation.sytes.net/

Well, thanks for reading everyone, hope you join :D  
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline Leviathan

Invisonfree News Nation
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 09:21:41 AM »
Nice :D

Well your welcome to have your own IRC channel on our IRC network for your community.

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Invisonfree News Nation
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 10:18:16 AM »
Okay cool! I remember trying to make my own a few years back, man i was soo confused! There is a member named Leviathan, is that you?
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline Leviathan

Invisonfree News Nation
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 10:26:34 AM »
No I haven't signed up. Must be someone else.

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Invisonfree News Nation
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 10:33:50 AM »
Strange, exact same name as you, oh well. Im going on irc, we can chat there :D  
 ^--- GD Text Generati