Author Topic: Store Restock  (Read 1558 times)

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
Store Restock
« on: January 15, 2006, 03:34:32 AM »
So when is the store getting restocked? Ive been waiting to purchase an auto collect interest for months. Ive gone months without the ability to get online and collect my interest manually and considering the likelyhood of losing computer access for months at a time, id really like to know that im still making ore while im away :P

Im sure everyone else wants to know as well. So. When does the store get restocked?...

Just PLZ dont make it at reunion time when everyone is guaranteed to be on the forum and buy it all up at once. Give some of us who cant get online all the time a chance ;)

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Store Restock
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 05:57:10 AM »
In my opinion the IBStore shouldn't give you ore while you are not there.

And yea, its kinda unfair that once it is restocked its gonna be sold out by the few persons who are online in the very moment.

Offline Sirbomber

Store Restock
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 08:00:44 AM »
I'll buy them all and give them to you then.
Problem is the send items thing always says I don't have any items!  :o  
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Leviathan

Store Restock
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 09:53:48 AM »
I gess were restock it at reunion :o

Offline wizisi2k

Store Restock
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 10:12:43 AM »
I gess were restock it at reunion :o
well if u are restocking at reunion u better put in engouh for every 1 here to get a auto collect intrest

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Store Restock
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 05:10:46 PM »
Cant you just put like 2000, then restock it after 2 months?
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
Store Restock
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 08:15:12 PM »
im sure 'someone' would purchase 100 useless store items just so they know they did. the market needs to be saturated and to compensate for the a-holes, youd need to stock the store heavily and continue to restock for a long period of time. OP2_Rules has a good idea. restock a large number and keep it stocked at a high number for at least a month so everyone has a chance. then reduce the number to a very low one like normal. we dont want the store highly stocked forever, but just long enough to give ppl who have been waiting a chance.