Author Topic: cheats or trailers  (Read 6063 times)

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
cheats or trailers
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2004, 02:59:04 PM »
looks like your just going to have to huff it then lol
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
cheats or trailers
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2004, 04:55:45 PM »
Yup! too bad but.... :'(  i wanted somthing :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline ZeusBD

cheats or trailers
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2004, 12:41:43 AM »
There are single player cheats if you really wanted to ruin the single player experience. One gives you a population boost and I forget what the other does, but like I said, all that does is ruin the single player game for you.
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
cheats or trailers
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2004, 07:16:38 AM »
yea....I think the ones to up your pop and ore and food are lame (thumbsdown)
I just want somthing to get rid of the stupid lava and blight!
the reason why is that i don't like to be rushed....Even though I always am and I am very good at it! I like to have big battles!!!!!!
Oh and speacking of battles I had a game with my brother! We were playing and I was able to build any unit I wanted (I had all the reaserch and resourses spilling out of my jeens!) So I built about 50 Acid clouds!!!
I the mean time my brother was only able to build starflare and lynx laser! so he built about 200 lasers!!!!
Anyway It ended Up I won The battle not by a long shot though!!!!
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline ZeusBD

cheats or trailers
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2004, 09:43:25 AM »
Acid's will hurt you as well, so in close combat (which with laser's it would have been) they aren't good to use.
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline Leviathan

cheats or trailers
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2005, 03:42:31 AM »
The cheat codes have been removed in 1.3.2.
All techs can be enabled via a all tech vol. i think this means eden lava wall can be enabled for plymouth but i cant rember.

Offline Tellaris

cheats or trailers
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2005, 05:45:05 PM »
You cannot stop lava by blocking its spawn point.   It still spawns anyway.   To get past the level, how about telling us which ONE it is, and we can give you suggestions.   Plus, include the difficulty level, differnt ways of acheiving the objectives on different settings.
Plus, the idea is to make you feel rushed.   The blight is the end of humanity, and it wants to get you.   Plus it grows fast.  
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.