Author Topic: Increasing window size.  (Read 1395 times)

Offline launchpad57

Increasing window size.
« on: September 15, 2022, 11:39:15 PM »
Hello all! I'm sure this has been covered somewhere here, I'm just unable to find it. So, here goes.

I'm running the version of Outpost 1.5 that I d/loaded here years ago. I've had a few laptops that have gone by the wayside since.
I have zero problems running that version in Windows-10. My silly-assed problem is that the app starts out small, I mean really
fracking tiny, maybe a quarter of the size of the screen. I know that there's a duck-soup simple fix but, I'm 65 and starting to forget
things. I still love playing Outpost. Have enjoyed it for years and I want to be able ti continue enjoying it for years to come.

Nuff said.

;D

Offline Sirbomber

Re: Increasing window size.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 09:17:10 AM »
Pressing Alt+Enter typically forces an application into fullscreen mode.  Try that and see what you get!
You may also want to try out Outpost HD, the community remake of Outpost 1.  It's still a work in progress but it's coming along very nicely.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline launchpad57

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 11:15:47 AM »
Many thanks!! I'll try it! ;D

Offline launchpad57

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 12:09:54 PM »
 Man, that was it!! Already playing the game!!   ;)