Author Topic: OutpostHD v0.7.11 Preview #1  (Read 2613 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
OutpostHD v0.7.11 Preview #1
« on: February 08, 2019, 08:17:40 PM »
Hey all!

Been a couple of weeks since the release of 0.7.9 and a couple of new users have been very helpful in providing feedback on how to make the game more enjoyable.

I released 0.7.10 as an interim patch to fix some really glaring bugs that I managed to overlook (yay me for not testing properly), discovered that I've been dealing with diabetic ketoacidosis which had absolutely killed my productivity for the last couple of months (it's being treated now and I'm coming back to life), etc.

Anyway, 0.7.11 is going to address some basic usability issues. The biggest change is going to be taking advantage of the new cross-platform message box code I put into 0.7.9. The AI Voice is going to be taken out of this release (should reduce the download size) in favor of much more descriptive messages.

Other changes will include just some basic information that's not being provided to users (like structure build time, mine extension remaining time, etc.) and other minor changes that should make the game easier to pick up.

I wanted to have it done for this weekend but having to take off work to get treated means I'm working this weekend... so eh, but maybe next week I'll have a new update out the door! :D

Offline White Claw

Re: OutpostHD v0.7.11 Preview #1
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 08:50:01 PM »
Hope you feel better soon, Leeor. :)