Author Topic: Need Help To Finish This Map.  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Zardox Xheonov

Need Help To Finish This Map.
« on: July 07, 2009, 01:43:55 PM »
(Note) i only have tiles and objects-no codes._____________________________
____________________________________________________________________Can sombody code  my map with the following conditions:
The basic idea: You have lost transmission with a very importent research/mining base and your scout needs to scan the remains of the advanced lab (Rubble) and pick it up with a cargo truck. After you have the reckage, you go back to the bottum right corner and wait for reinforcemens. you only start with the 2 vehicles. When reinforcmens arrive they bring 5 covecs with each of the following structure kits in them: 1xagrodome, 1xstructurefactory, 1xcommonoresmelter, 1xtokomak, & 1xcommandcenter. And 3cargo trucks a robominer and arobosurvey with 5microwaveLynx. you are ordered to set up base in the southeastern corner of the map and then destroy the 2 enemies that are fighting in the middle of the volcanic grounds(Plymoth vs Eden). Your old base is in the middle of the map south of the volcanic area Plymoth is already set up and eden comes with 2 convecs and 10 laser lynx in front(sets up a base and send lynx to battle with plymoth base all at the same time that you start). Your color will be yellow..

________________Please download Slavage_mission if you wish to help me______
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 02:48:15 PM by Lord Of Pain »
Hit me up on discord, if I am online, you know I'll be gaming.

(Lord Of Pain is no more, I am currently now "Zardox" and have been for awhile on other platforms.)

Offline Hidiot

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 03:44:21 PM »
You're leaving the details of the bases to the programer?

Be sure to specify if you want those based fully developed, able to expand and the likes.
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline Zardox Xheonov

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 10:11:35 AM »
This data goes with the map..though i need to know if it helps setting objects.
Hit me up on discord, if I am online, you know I'll be gaming.

(Lord Of Pain is no more, I am currently now "Zardox" and have been for awhile on other platforms.)