Author Topic: Outpost 1 V1.5 Patch  (Read 5306 times)

Offline DinoMan

Outpost 1 V1.5 Patch
« on: May 19, 2009, 09:07:16 PM »
All --

I recently purchased a Windows CD version of the game second-hand on Amazon and was mildly surprised when it loaded and ran flawlessly without any needed tweaks, DOSbox, virtual CD-ROM drives, etc. However, according to the welcome screen, it is Version 1.1.  I never heard of 1.1; just 1.0 and 1.5.  I see references in posts on this site to a Files location where I can obtain the v. 1.5 patch, but can't find any such location here. Can someone steer me to it with explicit instructions or tell me how I can upgrade to v. 1.5 otherwise? I am running Windows XP. Thanks!

NOTE: I tried downloading the game from this site, but could not get it to install. I continued to run into an error message and eventually wound up ordering the game over Amazon.

I am something of a dinosaur (hence the screen name) regarding video games, having been around since the old C-64, Amiga, etc., days and I played Outpost (1) (first run!) many years ago. I always liked it and am glad I have found this site. Again any help would be appreciated.

Offline croxis

• http://croxis.net
Outpost 1 V1.5 Patch
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »
There was 1.0, 1.1, and 1.5. What error do you get when trying to install 1.5?

David - Proud to be saving the universe sense 1984
Open Outpost developer.  Project Page | Forum Thread