Author Topic: Hihi!  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Kasdeya

Hihi!
« on: December 02, 2007, 03:17:36 PM »
So I was sitting watching some discovery channel thing about space exploration, and a gear clicked in my head reminding me of the original Outpost game and how I used to love playing it when it came out. To the net I came in search of it (CD is somewhere in my mom's disaster of a house) and bam, wound up here. I'm absolutely stunned to find a thriving community who relishes in these true classics. Like I said, used to play OP1 all the time oh so many years ago. Had heard there was an Outpost 2 but have never actually played it.. although now I think I'll have to give it a go, it looks wicked cool. Great to see that people still like these old gems, and happy to join the community.

(Been looking for a good multi-player game, once I get the hang of OP2 it'd be cool to play with some people  :D )

Offline Leviathan

Hihi!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »
Welcome :D

Offline Norad<ADL>

Hihi!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 12:04:19 AM »
Hello Norad<ADL> here aka Rath in Black Dragon i forget their clan tag it was unique played ohh started in 1999. Glad to see people are back to it again lol OP2 was a great game , well i guess it still is lol

Im a dude in NJ usa 25 years old married.

I dont think there has ever been a more involved online game as this was during the WON days i mean i haven't played one yet. As far as clans and clan history go I think sometimes the game was just a backdrop to a whole other thing going on in the chat room lol. But it was some good fun, sometimes I wonder if everybody is alive..i google people who used to play all the time thats how i found this...
ne way cya round :P oh btw is AdmiralS3 pops by tell him Norad was looking for him..lol