Author Topic: Need Help On Op2  (Read 1465 times)

Offline FoxInvasion

Need Help On Op2
« on: September 13, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
Hi, just googled op2 and this came up, nice to know others still play this game :), love it, but about the problem, i'm on the last mission, on plymouth i believe, i'm supposed to steal their rocket but no clue how, i've sent a cargo truck, the evac's, spiders, and a scout, nothing works, anyone know what to do?

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Need Help On Op2
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 12:24:03 AM »
You have to have the Eden Spaceport EMP'd. Then, once thats done move some spiders next to the RLV. It should fly off by itself once you get it right.

Been a while since I've played this mission, but I seem to remember it war kinda hard to actually steal it, and that it could take me a couple of tries before I got it right.

So, if you don't get it right the first time, keep trying, or maybe some of the other guys here can help you with more details..
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Hidiot

Need Help On Op2
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 06:40:11 AM »
I've only done that once, and the hard part is getting through their defences  :blink:

Then it's simple... EMP the spaceport (I recommend the EMP missile, as it lasts longer) and keep 2 or 3 spiders next to the RLV and they'll capture it. Once captured, it will fly off and land at one of your spaceports.
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline Sirbomber

Need Help On Op2
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »
You only need one Spider guys...

Edit: This is a scripted event, so it won't work in multiplayer.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 02:35:10 PM by Sirbomber »
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline FoxInvasion

Need Help On Op2
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 01:38:48 PM »
Took your advice, thanks :D, been a few years since i beat this game, dug it out, beat the colony games, now to do eden
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 02:04:50 PM by FoxInvasion »

Offline 7842303

Need Help On Op2
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »
i need help with the level right befor that can you help
onword to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unless your tired, of cource