Author Topic: Ffacc  (Read 1908 times)

Offline zanco

Ffacc
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:21:45 PM »
So I was brainstorming about the answer to the Universe and everything when I thought about FFACC.

Now what is FFACC?
It stands for Free For All and Colonies Conquest.

Now some more explanation
It is preferable to start the game with at least 3 players following the basic FFA rules. Then When one player is about to be killed by another one, he/she/it might surrender (if the person killing is ready to agree).  A condition of surrendering is yet to be agreed upon. It might be that the CC is destroyed or just that the other player can't fight anymore.
Then when the player Kills the other one CC or the other one surrenders, the commander who lost or surrendered allies with the one who just killed him/her/it. The Alliance is Official declared as in "Player 1 has conquered Player 2's Colony"
It is as if one colony has conquered another colony and now both colonies work together. The game goes on and on until One Colony has overtaken all others or killed all others...

Now there are couple of reasons for the FFACC.
1. it will bring a new sort of play.
2. it will avoid people to b**** about being attacked when they are attacking others
3. it is fun.
4. it can go on and on.
5. if you lost your cc you can still play since your destroyer can revive you.

if anyone finds and communicate to us that which thus far has eluded our efforts, great will be our gratitude.
          Jakob Bernouilli

"Zanco`, n00b o' The Flares"

Offline Sirbomber

Ffacc
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 07:46:16 AM »
One problem: If I get killed I'm not going to then help the guy who killed me.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Ffacc
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »
I guess we can rule you out from this game option then ;)

Interesting idea Zanco, but it might need a few modifications. Keep working on it though, sounds interesting B)  
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Slaughter_Manslaught

Ffacc
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 05:28:41 PM »
Would be interesting if you could "Liberate" a colony by destroying a colony center from a conquered colony and they would serve you. Maybe we could try to do it six players. It would be kind of cool if two powerful players each one ended forming two great aliances hell-bent on destroying the enemy.