Author Topic: Few Questions  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Feyd

Few Questions
« on: March 29, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »
how terraform the planet?

when I leave the planet... game ends? Can I colonize other planets in the same game?

Offline White Claw

Few Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »
You cannot colonize another planet in the same game. It's one of the win conditions. I don't have the tech handy for terraformming the planet, but it will take a lot of research. And after that's done, it will take many turns for the terrforming to complete. After all that, you don't really get to see any in-game difference.

Offline Feyd

Few Questions
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 02:50:13 AM »
ohhhh... ok :( then, the game is limited... :(
Will be good a outpost colonizing more planets and terraforming them...
Outpost 2 is not good. Will be an outpost 3?

Offline Leviathan

Few Questions
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 06:33:23 AM »
Outpost 2 rocks, you gotta give it a chance. Come on irc and join us for multilayer :D

Offline Feyd

Few Questions
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 02:28:25 PM »
ok!

Offline White Claw

Few Questions
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »
Are you talking about OP1 or OP2? (Because you posted in the OP1 forum.) I guess it depends on what your definition of limited is. If you want to colonize another planet, you can always start over. (Which is what you would be doing if you went to another planet.) Granted, you have to research all over again.

If you want more of a challenge, try a harder difficulty setting or settle in harsher terrain.

Offline Falciform

Few Questions
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 11:32:23 AM »
What?!?  No noticeable difference?!?  You get a small video of a glider flying through the air around your outpost!!!

Outpost 2 came out during the "holy crap everyone likes real-time strategy games so we better release one too!"  I agree it would be nice to have an Outpost 3 that basically does a complete overhaul of Outpost 1.