Author Topic: Full Screen With Opu Version  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Racquerr

Full Screen With Opu Version
« on: November 29, 2006, 04:29:03 PM »
Recently after looking in my old games stack, I found and reinstalled OP2 and was delighted to play around with it again. It was running the retail version and worked well without any problems with my newer hardware. I could not find any of the updates so I found and downloaded the OPU edition of the game and was pleased to see the updates and then some. What I didn’t like is that it won’t go full screen anymore and only play as a small window (even if I lower my resolution to the lowest possible 800x600). Is there any way to get the full screen effect going again?

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 05:18:41 PM »
Delete the cd version first. Reinstall OPU version again - our version is fixed to run in your desktop resolution even without 16bit setting on. Maybe go desktop properties, settings tab set it to 32bit and set your resolution to whatever and op2 will run in that.

Welcome. Hope your be joining us for games on IRC :D

Offline Arklon

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 05:22:13 PM »
Oh, and when you do that, you need to get in game (like in a tutorial) and click the maximize button in the top-right corner.

Offline gpgarrettboast

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 08:41:29 PM »
Yes, the maximize button should do you good :) there isn't a control box until you are in-game unfortunately.. But your preference will be saved once you quit. (You can also manually edit the INI file, but it's unecessary)