Author Topic: I'm Having A Hard Time With Eden Starship  (Read 5713 times)

Offline Sirbomber

I'm Having A Hard Time With Eden Starship
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2006, 08:08:09 PM »
The weird thing is that they still manage to build Panther's and Tiger's.
It's called GoAI(); warwalker. It's like Dan's dog, but permanent.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Nightmare24148

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2006, 10:19:24 PM »
Im doing on Normal now...yeah PRIME importance is Nursery and University, because the workers seem to drop dead real fast. Even right now where my morale is excellent, with two Hospitals up, I have...1 worker, now 0, and only 4 scientists....well I had 6 but the Medical Centers...

I didn't even bother with the top mine, as a lava eruption happened real early.

Okay so how badly do they attack you in this one? I got a couple of lasers already ringing my base...Im going like hell to get Cybernetic Telooperation...
I look to see, in the mirror.

All I see, is that he is me.

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2006, 04:14:02 PM »
Well, if you got lynxes going in your base now, your about to find out how they start to attack at least :P

If you don't manage in your first try, just start over. AI is predicatable, so you can avoid your earlier mistakes if you start over. Only thing I can tell you, is to get Rare as quickly as possible.. otherwise you end up dead.

The only difference from Hard to Normal, is that Hard mode gives you less resources and more disasters.
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Nightmare24148

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 05:10:09 PM »
I should make a correction, I already have CT, Im fighting like hell to get Mobile Weapons Platform.

Yes...I havent played it since then....

Offline Nightmare24148

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 08:02:56 AM »
f*** it, even on Medium, they kicked my ass...f*** it...<_<

Musta been that mod-thingie that added research trees...as I recall Panthers never going as fast as Lynxes...

Offline Exile

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 05:21:37 PM »
Hooman is right just rush them and med centers take a long time (again hooman is correct) to pay off you can go the whole game just on reds if you wanted to get laser lynx and weapons upgrade get a few smelters at the common ore mine in the back of your base and get the smelter postprocessing for even more ore and you should be abl to destroy anything that comes your way i was playing eden pop on hard last night and this morning and owned every army they sent at me till i got thors tigers with just LL(laser lynx) just get that upgrade for attack speed n such they will own and best part is they are cheap and since the computer has no tactics you can just mass lasers lynx own the convoys one by one as they come and don't let them meet in front of your base take them while they are far apart plain and simple   ;)  
"Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both."

"The best form of welfare for the troops is first-rate training."

''Erwin Rommel The Desert Fox''