Author Topic: Long Time  (Read 1643 times)

Offline §FallenÅngel§

Long Time
« on: June 15, 2006, 06:18:49 PM »
Hello all. Earlier today, some random person IMed me asking about Outpost 2 (how he found my AIM, I have no idea). Long story short, he peaked my interest and I sought to see if any remnants of the community still existed.

My peak years playing were probably around 97-01 or so. I chiefly went under the aliases of Balls of Steel, Fallen Ångel, Mon§corpion and Village Idiot. I suppose more than anything that I am curious to see if anyone I knew is still wandering about and perhaps I can find the desire to fire the game up for a game or two.

Hopefully I'll talk to some of you soon. :)

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Long Time
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 04:56:41 AM »
Balls of Steel ehh ?  :lol:  long time no see

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" <- best quote from the days of WON hehe

Hope you'll stick around for some games man, you used to be a damn good opponent/ally back in the days, and it would be great to get some games going again ;)

There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Sl0vi

Long Time
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 01:44:29 PM »
Welcome!

Some old timers are around here, tho I'm not one, as I didn't have an internet connection back in the WON days :(
!!!YAY!!!

Offline Leviathan

Long Time
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 01:57:48 PM »
i hope you will be staying with the great game!

welcome :D

Offline §FallenÅngel§

Long Time
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 04:05:08 AM »
Thank you for the welcome.

Glad to see you're still around Highlander. I had recognized you as well as a few others on the "gamers list" page, but wasn't sure if any of you were active enough to respond to my post. I'll do my best to find the time to prepare myself for a game. Unfortunately, the only thing that I can remember are the units and their abilities. I'd like to be able to play at least respectably before I make a competitive appearance, so you may have to wait a bit. :P

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
Long Time
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 04:37:55 AM »
I was raped by you on WON. I have distinct memories of you wreaking havoc. I also remember cursing your name when i figured out what WOOF:WOOF meant >:[

Welcome to the community! I hope to see you on IRC so we can setup some multiplayer games. Take a look around the forum and you might want to take a look at some of the projects going on. Good to have you here and WELCOME!

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Long Time
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 07:28:30 AM »
Well, some of the old timers are around. Just very rarely.

A quick e-mail round could perhaps bring them back for a reunion sometime hehe.

Make sure you read the PM I send ya ;)
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2