Author Topic: Extra Colony Games  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Thor87

Extra Colony Games
« on: June 05, 2006, 01:03:40 AM »
my question is that once upon a time I had the colony game plymouth starship 2, i never downloaded anything and I just some how got it, that was a long time ago and now that I'bve gotten into playing again I've started to get bored and was wondering how to get more colony games, cuz my web connection is horrible so I can't really play online, so ya help would be great thx.

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Extra Colony Games
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 02:44:55 AM »
I am pretty sure you must have downloaded something back in the days to get that extra Colony Game. Somehow I seem to remember it was part of some of the extra patches you needed for playing on WON, if you ever tried that.. ?

Otherwise, you can download OP2 here: http://www.outpostuniverse.net/op2dl/
The version found there will contain Plymouth Starship 2.

Otherwise, I'm sure some of the other guys here have the 3 service packs availible for download somewhere, but then they will have to tell you.
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Mez

Extra Colony Games
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
That colony game was created by someone, can't remember who, in the days of WON.  The only way you could have got it is if you downloaded it, and put the files into your op2 directory.

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
Extra Colony Games
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 12:08:06 PM »
no, it was made my Sierra, and was in the offical patch, I remember reading what was in the patch and it inculded plymuth starship 2

so, you probly are better off uninstalling your current version of op2 and getting the our online version, we have made many improvements to the game, and have made many more multy maps
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode