Author Topic: Things I Hate  (Read 6480 times)

Offline Sl0vi

Things I Hate
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 06:23:15 PM »
- People who drive slowly and then speed up as soon as you get to a passing zone and slow back down again when you get to a no passing zone, thus making it impossible to pass them.
lol, I know how it feels being behind those drivers. Occasionally I get this urge to just ram them! Fortunately I have enough self control not to.

Other then that, I pretty much just hate sunday drivers. Their like everywhere! and they don't know how to drive, usually their swinging back and forth over to the other side of the road, making them difficult to pass. (/me gets that ramming feeling again)
!!!YAY!!!

Offline siqueule

Things I Hate
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 04:16:56 AM »
Other then that, I pretty much just hate sunday drivers. Their like everywhere! and they don't know how to drive, usually their swinging back and forth over to the other side of the road, making them difficult to pass. (/me gets that ramming feeling again)

for me, it's the same think when I ski: a lot of guys zigzag and they're hard to avoid  :blink:  
attention! ne mets pas tes mains sur la porte: tu risques de te faire pincer très fort
warning! don't put your hand on the door: you risk to be grip very strong

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Things I Hate
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 07:41:29 AM »
I hate having to play leap frogger to cross a road.

I hate areas where drivers honk their horns constantly. Learn to you the signal lights damnit!

And I hate having to play real life leap frogger to cross a road. Need more places where pedestrian crosswalks and such are respected, along with the traffic lights that go with them.

And I hate nosy classmates that just can't resist the urge to tease me about any and everything they may or may not have seen.  <_<  

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Things I Hate
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 10:19:33 AM »
here's what you do about the classmates, ask them what time their mom wants to be picked up for your little trip to the hotel lol, jjk

find some dirt on them and bring it up the next time they bug you.  They'll shut up.
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Sl0vi

Things I Hate
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »
And I hate having to play real life leap frogger to cross a road. Need more places where pedestrian crosswalks and such are respected, along with the traffic lights that go with them.
I'm not sure such a place exists.
!!!YAY!!!

Offline CK9

• Administrator
Things I Hate
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 04:47:15 PM »
Youve never been to a small town then
CK9 in outpost
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...

Offline Sl0vi

Things I Hate
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 07:12:30 PM »
define what you mean by a small town... cause as long as it isn't more then 20k people I'm sure we have it here :P
!!!YAY!!!

Offline CK9

• Administrator
Things I Hate
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 08:29:50 PM »
a small town is *officially* defined as less than 1000 people
CK9 in outpost

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Things I Hate
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2006, 12:22:08 AM »
Dirt collected. =)

Not quite as interesting as what it could have been, but I've kept my mouth shut and they seem to be respecting that. Although I can sometimes see it eating at them.  :rolleyes:

As for the traffic, I should send you some pictures or videos some time. I forgot to mention the direction of traffic flow is also just a suggestion. There's been a few cases lately where I've been on a bus or ... umm, bangbang car that went down the road in the wrong lane against traffic. What surprises me most about it though, is that's about the only time nobody honked. They just switched lanes to get out of the bus's way. But then... the bus was bigger.  :P

Offline CK9

• Administrator
Things I Hate
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2006, 10:11:46 AM »
You should set a camera up to get an overhead veiw as you cross the road, lol
CK9 in outpost