Author Topic: Time  (Read 1382 times)

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Time
« on: March 30, 2006, 03:59:23 PM »
Due to schools issues and other things you dont want to hear, i will be on OPU 90% less than before, like i said a year ago, i will still be reading posts occassionaly (im still learning to spell XD ) so dont think i left, just rember, im never leaving opu, ive been here for 2 years, and hopefuly 2 more! If there is anything anyone would like to ask, this is the place.

I just wanted to say im still here.
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline zhukant

Time
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 04:45:16 PM »
Are you going to be back eventually in your activity level? Or are you going to stay at 10% forever?
Detected rip in space-time continuum. Attempting repairs. Attempt #1 failed. Cause: unknown. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #2 failed. Cause: probe annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #3 failed. Cause: fleet annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #4 failed. Cause: 404 Could

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Time
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 06:58:21 PM »
I will stay at 10%-50% my time before. At times i may not be here for a week, as to 1 hour, sometimes i have homework, go to dads house, vacation, no internet, at friends etc. these thing interfear with my spare time.  OPU is not my #1 priority, but i still find it very helpful to me, it u about my #2 fav game, and the people here are amazing.
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline zhukant

Time
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 07:10:05 PM »
Yay! Well, we're happy to hear that you're still with us. Right guys?
Detected rip in space-time continuum. Attempting repairs. Attempt #1 failed. Cause: unknown. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #2 failed. Cause: probe annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #3 failed. Cause: fleet annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #4 failed. Cause: 404 Could

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Time
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 10:48:49 PM »
Thats totally ok, that this Community isn't your first priority. You are not the only one who becomes less active. Just look at Leviathan.