Author Topic: Forum Suggestion: Stick With List What Will Be In  (Read 1551 times)

Offline omagaalpha

Forum Suggestion: Stick With List What Will Be In
« on: March 23, 2006, 07:53:17 AM »
Come noticte that at lest Structures, Units, Resources and maybe even Technology , That you should sitck in each forum for what catoregories is will be in game.

So for example for Forum Structures you have lock thread for list of all  Structures  that will be in the game. For forums units you have lock list of all units will be in the game.  For Forums Resources you have have list all posible resource you have in the game.

Reson I say have lock for only should for encharged to list what Gensis team has decised will be in the game at the currentery time(so has update when you like new unit(componet for the unit) that you all deceided should be in the game.
Sorry if my grammar and spelling is bad, but I have disablity with it.
Yes, English is the first and only language that I know.

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 07:43:23 PM »
we have - so far - decided on nothing. And we will probably not decide before the story outline is done, simply because it has to fit with the story (everything has to fit together. We could say `yes' for an idea and tomorrow get another suggestion that is even better but can't be taken, because it doesn't fit with the idea).
Another reason is that we don't have enough feedback for most ideas. We need people's opinions in order to decide.

Offline omagaalpha

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 08:48:58 PM »
lol yea should figue out since read somewhere basically point out.
My bad :lol:  
Sorry if my grammar and spelling is bad, but I have disablity with it.
Yes, English is the first and only language that I know.