Author Topic: Blight Problem :(  (Read 1630 times)

Offline heyyahblah

• Lounge Lizard
Blight Problem :(
« on: February 26, 2006, 04:06:46 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm kinda new here, haven't played OP2 in a long time. Running the OPU v1.3.3. version of the game cuz I read that 1.3.4 has some bugs so its better to stick to this version.

Ok here's my problem ... in the EDEN Campaign the 'BLIGHT' does not show up, !! Why is this ? Is this something to do with my computer? Can anyone help. My buildings get disabled-infected but I can't see where the bloody thing is going or coming from. Please !!!!
Thanks.

specs if needed:
ASUS P4P800-X MB
Celeron 2.0
Kingmax 1024mb DDR400
wd 160gb hdd
ATI Radeon 9550 256mb agp 8x
WIN XP Pro  
Larry, Larry Laffer ... hehe

Offline Mcshay

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 06:27:21 AM »
Are you playing the first mission, in that mission the blight is invisible, but in the rest of the eden missions it is visible.

Offline Mez

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 11:41:18 AM »
is the computer overlay enabled in the options?

IF its not then things like mines and stuff don't show up on the map, perhaps it does it for the blight as well?

Offline Arklon

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »
Yes, computer overlay has to be on to see the blight. In Eden mission 1, the blight is invisible.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 11:43:25 AM by Arklon »

Offline Sirbomber

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 02:17:25 PM »
In Eden Mission 1, there is no blight. It just does DoInfect or whatever.
I think...
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline heyyahblah

• Lounge Lizard
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 09:52:30 PM »
Heh,

Thanks guys for the quick replys. I feel like such a stupid dumb azz n00b.  :'(  :'( Seeing as I had this game in storage for almost forever and I decided to pull it out, clean off the dust and to play it again after all these years ....

... realizing now that, that's what the problem I was having. Yes, (and I fell like such a dummy)  :blink: it's EDEN MISSION 1 that I'm playing that I do not see the blight. I completed the mission and am going to continue with the rest of them.

I will keep you posted if I experience any other 'stupid' problems. Such as my blight one. But, I guess this one is solved for now, no blight lol,  guess it's been that long that I don't even remember ..

... anyways enough babbling, thanks again for all the help.  :rolleyes:

-TTYL
Larry, Larry Laffer ... hehe

Offline Nightmare24148

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 10:17:40 PM »
I was about to say...

^_^
I look to see, in the mirror.

All I see, is that he is me.