Author Topic: Single Player Maps  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Kolaris

Single Player Maps
« on: February 05, 2006, 06:10:41 PM »
Well I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so I can get playing online, but the colony games don't really have much. I've got the sandbox colony maps on these forums too...but theres something else.

I remember before I stopped playing OP2 about 2 years ago I was able to play a whole *bunch* of maps just in a 'destroy the AI' sort of mode since Hamachi wasn't around back then. I'm trying to remember if they were multiplayer maps played against bots or single player custom colony games. Is any of this ringing some bells?

Note, I of course went first to the download section under maps, but the page is missing, just an fyi though you probably know.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 06:11:06 PM by Kolaris »

Offline Leviathan

Single Player Maps
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 06:49:32 PM »
There have not been many new single player maps made.

Multiplayer is much more fun! :D

Offline Kolaris

Single Player Maps
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 07:37:29 PM »
Yeah, I know. Just trying to get back up to speed.  

Offline spirit1flyer

Single Player Maps
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 12:58:38 AM »
you most likely downloaded my work   ;)    And I can't do much more then copy and past but I suggest that you get Eddy-B's colony game when he is done with it.  It should be very good. Much better then my small ones

spirit
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline Sirbomber

Single Player Maps
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 06:10:02 PM »
Yeah, when is that download page going to be fixed? It's been broken since last year!  ;)  
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Single Player Maps
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 11:58:38 PM »
To get back up to multiplayer speed you need to play multiplayer.  single player can only help you with your hotkey work.

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
Single Player Maps
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 02:42:32 PM »
Yeah, when is that download page going to be fixed? It's been broken since last year!  ;)
If you mean the OP2 download page, I just fixed that last night.

And yes, a computer opponent is no match for a human one. Ditto what freeza said.

Offline Sirbomber

Single Player Maps
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »
No , I mean http://www.outpostuniverse.net/downloads.php
Game Updates, Maps, and Mods don't work. They could at least say "None avilable" or something.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials