Author Topic: An Example Of Working Ai For Multiplayer Games  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Mcshay

• Administrator
An Example Of Working Ai For Multiplayer Games
« on: January 31, 2006, 03:09:44 PM »
Could someone post an example of a working multi-player ai? I'm having lots of trouble with mine, and can't figure it out.

Offline thablkpanda

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 03:40:16 PM »
Check MoogleKupoHax's website's OP2 section. There's the working DLL, but if you want the source, i'll imagine you can talk to him personally.

Mind you, I think the source should be public for that work Moogle did, it's nice, and I'd like to make an AI for me to play against whenever people aren't on.

Chris

Offline HaXtOr

• http://www.wtfmoogle.com
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 07:46:44 AM »
Check MoogleKupoHax's website's OP2 section. There's the working DLL, but if you want the source, i'll imagine you can talk to him personally.

Mind you, I think the source should be public for that work Moogle did, it's nice, and I'd like to make an AI for me to play against whenever people aren't on.

Chris
Once I have all the bugs fixed and the bot abble to start off on a land rush game then I will post everything. If you look around I have some simple ai code posted such as the cargotruck code. But that is first gen of that code so expect more advanced soon

im makeing my own template with a very advanced ai in it

Offline Mcshay

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 02:00:16 PM »
I'm looking for code that shows how you set up your ai player so that it works in multi games. What ever I do, my ai only works in the debugger at best.

Offline thablkpanda

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 02:23:24 PM »
Well, you'll have to import it into a multiplayer game IMO- and give it it's own class as  a player. This is all in theory I imagine- since I'm no professional OP2 scripter.

Chris