Author Topic: Ib Store Questions  (Read 5499 times)

Offline zhukant

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 02:27:07 PM »
You have a good point. If people can share money (something I did not know) then they can gain trust for other people, and increase their affinity for them.

With that said, however, I relate back to my first post on this topic, which stated that the money does not really have value, and so the whole system is fundamentally flawed.

I realize now, that some people don't mind this fact, while some do. It is a good thing that nothing negative happend to a user if he completely ignores the feature. Thus, all those who like it can use it, and those who don't, do not have to.  
Detected rip in space-time continuum. Attempting repairs. Attempt #1 failed. Cause: unknown. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #2 failed. Cause: probe annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #3 failed. Cause: fleet annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #4 failed. Cause: 404 Could

Offline Tellaris

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 03:48:09 PM »
I got a bit of a complaint.
Bought the "Rob the bank" item, so I could try it out on a specific person...

Seems I'm told I can only steal !15! ore?   Whats the point of buying it if you can't even steal back the cost of it???
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Ib Store Questions
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2006, 05:02:44 PM »
I got a bit of a complaint.
Bought the "Rob the bank" item, so I could try it out on a specific person...

Seems I'm told I can only steal !15! ore?   Whats the point of buying it if you can't even steal back the cost of it???
:P

thanks for the warning.

Offline siqueule

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 05:39:38 AM »
I had tried to rob the bank, on me... I have won 200 ore and lose 400, and they've don't get me the 200 ore
-> 600 ore losed  :huh:

someone know what is the item "upload an emoticon"? I haven't understood what is it
attention! ne mets pas tes mains sur la porte: tu risques de te faire pincer très fort
warning! don't put your hand on the door: you risk to be grip very strong

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
Ib Store Questions
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 03:31:29 PM »
It lets you upload your own emoticon (smiley) to be added into the forum database of smilies.

Just a small (16x16) gif, jpg, or png file will do.

Offline siqueule

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2006, 06:55:02 AM »
waaa
I can uploading an emoticon of the forum that I want and only me can use this emoticon in fact?
attention! ne mets pas tes mains sur la porte: tu risques de te faire pincer très fort
warning! don't put your hand on the door: you risk to be grip very strong

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Ib Store Questions
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2006, 07:17:10 PM »
I find the ibstore pretty fun actually, but im just a kid

Also, where did xfir go???
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline zhukant

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2006, 08:12:53 PM »
Oh boy.

xfir is out of the picture. If you didn't notice, the domain doesn't mention him. This happened a long time ago. You could probably find stuff about it at the rest of the forum. I don't want to give out any information in case I say something wrong and spark the argument we seem to have settled with great difficulty long ago. Good luck to you, and try not to do what I mentioned above.
Detected rip in space-time continuum. Attempting repairs. Attempt #1 failed. Cause: unknown. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #2 failed. Cause: probe annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #3 failed. Cause: fleet annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #4 failed. Cause: 404 Could

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Ib Store Questions
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2006, 11:55:32 AM »
well, ok, i pmed you as not to start a cuffufle, im really confused, but mayb you could explain in a pm... :blush:  
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline lordly_dragon

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2006, 12:18:18 PM »
i dont know anything about it but i think im right for people who werent there..... the less you know about it the better it is for the community

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
Ib Store Questions
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2006, 03:38:14 PM »
waaa
I can uploading an emoticon of the forum that I want and only me can use this emoticon in fact?
Well, anyone can use the emoticon if they want.

And yeah, probably best to explain about xfir in a PM. Let's not get started on that again. It was almost a year ago.

Offline Leviathan

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2006, 05:31:32 PM »
Yea Zhukant talked to me on IRC and because he wasnt sure what to say to OP2Rules. And lordly_dragon its not that its better for the community or a person to know less about the past, its that it is irrelevant. What matters is where we are today (still alive cuz op2 rox so much), and where we are going!

Anyway, majorly off topic.

If you have questions about the store, post em :)

To get to the store use the drop down menu at the top right.

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
Ib Store Questions
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2006, 06:05:06 PM »
couldn't there be more items? like mayb make a research lab (lets you buy more items) A diploma, you pay for it so you can get a job, a place where you could work, i dunno, couldn't the IBStore be more fun than it is? Or do you just put your time into other things?

Also, where is the link where i can get an IBStore for 1.3.1?
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline spirit1flyer

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2006, 07:01:36 PM »
its not around anymore
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline Sirbomber

Ib Store Questions
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2006, 05:05:16 PM »
Can we have more credit cards than the sucky one that we have right now? ANd with better names?
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials