Author Topic: Op2 And Russia  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Op2 And Russia
« on: October 12, 2005, 09:34:08 PM »
Ok We know the countries of the world could never unite there would be to much b****ing.  So the Russian being crafty launched ,in the shadow of the OP2 starship,  a smaller starship bound for mars.  Could be interesting to see what happened if some one were to write a story or make a op2 mod with mars looking tiles.

What say you people.

Offline thablkpanda

Op2 And Russia
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 09:43:46 PM »
I'm seeing it..

I'm kinda feeling it..

Seeing as how thinly spread our development 'team' is now, the chances of this becoming a 'reality' in the near future, is slim to nonexistent.

Good Luck!
Christopher Merchant
Merchant Enterprises

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Op2 And Russia
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 09:52:49 PM »
Just more ideas that come to my head.  But I am bored and starting to post them in here. lol

Offline Leviathan

Op2 And Russia
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 06:45:48 AM »
well i read this title and i thought of the russians who used to play op2 on WON, yes, they did!

Offline Sirbomber

Op2 And Russia
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 08:30:34 AM »
Those Russians are quite crafty.
I always wondered why they didn't just go to Mars. Then after they infected Mars they could go to New Terra.

You know, I never DID understand why the left Earth... Was it destroyed (blown into billions of pieces) or just hit by the meteor fragments and the surface was destroyed?

And yeah... did the meteor have a name in OP2? I remember it was something in OP1... Something about a hammer...
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline spirit1flyer

Op2 And Russia
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 09:10:32 AM »
there were two meteors that hit because earth attacked them with a nuke
and their names were Vulcan's Hammer and I don't remember if the other one was named
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Op2 And Russia
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 02:50:22 PM »
Both Russia and China should potentially have the knowledge/power to launch themselves into space.

As for Russian's playing OP2. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed the number of sites mentioning OP2, but are written in the Russian(kryllian?) alphabeth. There were at least 1 pure russian clan on WON I think.
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2