Author Topic: London Bombings  (Read 19496 times)

Offline Ezekel

• http://ezekel.deviantart.com
London Bombings
« on: July 07, 2005, 06:17:50 PM »
yeh i know this isn't op2 related, but its still news.

4 bombs went off today between 9 am to 9 30 am GMT in london. i'll spare the details as i'm sure you've all heard them several time son the news today.
basically wanted to let anyone who was worried know that i'm ok
(i guess not many ppl were worried, cos its not something you really think about *shrug*)

while i'm here, i'll just say i've not been quiet on the forum cos i'm not interested anymore, its simple cause my internet connection is on teh fritz right now (thank you british telecom) and so i have very limited time to access the internet.
emails come 1st, and usually thats all i can get done before it goes down.

well ciao.
My mind is quicker then your eyes!

Never fight what you cannot see!!!

----------------------------------------------

The sleeper has awakened... and boy what a hangover!

Offline Leviathan

London Bombings
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 06:21:57 PM »
stupid retards.

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 02:06:47 PM »
f***ing towelheads!!!!!!!!
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline zhukant

London Bombings
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 05:18:18 PM »
I'm sorry to hear all of that.

I did not know about the London bombings, as I live by San Francisco, and am an ignorant American. I hope everyone is ok, and that noone is hurt, or at least they'll get better...

I hope you will not forget us entirely, Ezekel. Be sure to come back once in a while. You are a valued member of our community. Good luck with everything!!!

Detected rip in space-time continuum. Attempting repairs. Attempt #1 failed. Cause: unknown. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #2 failed. Cause: probe annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #3 failed. Cause: fleet annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #4 failed. Cause: 404 Could

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 09:29:15 PM »
people were hurt, the death toll is between 37-57 and over 500 people were injured

a group that calls itself europien al-quida has claimed responceability, I hope you guys are able to hunt down and kill every single one of those motherf***ers
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

Offline Leviathan

London Bombings
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 09:47:25 PM »
around 700 ppl were injured

Offline Ezekel

London Bombings
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 01:51:47 PM »
people were hurt, the death toll is between 37-57 and over 500 people were injured

a group that calls itself europien al-quida has claimed responceability, I hope you guys are able to hunt down and kill every single one of those motherf***ers
mrr, its unlikely, and no need to swear.
these guys are so hard to find.

though on the bright side i guess it shows how good the anti terrorism departments in england are that we haven't had a terrorist attack since the 80s (from the IRA that is).
so i'm kinda fairly confident that any other attacks in the future will be stopped when they are still in teh planning phases. (i hope)

well i'm gonna end this post now cos its making me a lil depressed thinking about it. mew

Offline lordly_dragon

London Bombings
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2005, 06:49:08 PM »
this was so horible ....  :'(  i hope they will stop them  (thumbsdown)  

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.

Offline Ezekel

London Bombings
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
was another attempt on the 21st

... thing is none of the bombs went off lol (only the triggers went off not the bombs themselves)
and no one was hurt either. heh heh

i guess they were so happy they pulled off the last one that they got careless or something

Offline OP2Patriot

London Bombings
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 04:58:28 PM »
Is it just me, or does it seem that each "major" terrorist attack is getting weaker and weaker?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 04:58:46 PM by OP2Patriot »

The Forbidden Outpost 2 Forum ... they don't want you to know about it.
Yell if the above link disappears.

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 05:05:41 PM »
its because we are capturing and killing the masterminds

Offline Ezekel

London Bombings
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 11:37:46 AM »
um b-ray, america no have jurisdication in england
lol

Offline Tellaris

London Bombings
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2005, 05:44:01 AM »
Well, this raises some concerns for Canada, as they went nuts on the news about...
England got hit, and it was pretty bad.   Canada has been quite lax in its immegration laws, and as such, its been pretty easy to get in.   Especially if you come from a former United Kingdom country (eg, Australia, India)   And, as they where saying on the news, we haven't been searching for anyone with terrorist intent, and since Canada IS on the list, my bet is that we are next.   It is believed that there may be several sleeper cells within Canada as well, just who/where they are is unknown...   My bet is they will hit largely populated areas, such as Edmonton, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, ect.   I'm especially expecting Toronto or Ottawa to get hit, they are our biggest cities, and Ottawa is the capital of Canada.   I'm not expecting them to hit where I am, as we have NO public transportation, excludeing taxis, and the military base, while quite the inviting target, isn't really worth their time...
Since their goal is mass panic, our town is simply too small to cause that.   If they where lucky, they might injure maybe 20 people, kill 4 or 5...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 05:44:48 AM by Baikon »
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.

Offline xamlit

London Bombings
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2005, 11:47:36 AM »
Umm.... Gee... thats nice to know.

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 08:24:08 PM »
Hmm. That's a bit morbid. And isn't Ottawa not that big of a city?

Offline Tellaris

London Bombings
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 02:35:39 AM »
Not really, but we are talking Canada here...   Its not that big population wise either.
Yes it is morbid, and I can see it being thought of as a big disaster because no one did anything, unfortunately.
Click Here For Coolness

Offline zigzagjoe

London Bombings
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 10:50:49 AM »
that makes you sound like a terrorist, baikon.... <_<  

Offline Tellaris

London Bombings
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 12:25:02 PM »
You can say anyone sounds like a terrorist, and many people would believe you...   -paranoia.   And its only gonna get worse.   And no, I'm not a terrorist, I'm not even muslim
Click Here For Coolness

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2005, 01:06:45 PM »
Not all terrorists are muslim. And I bet some muslim people object to terrorists being considered muslim.

And isn't this getting a little off topic?

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2005, 09:53:45 PM »
Umm yes Refering to the terrorists as towel heads or rag heads might be a bit out of line on the this forum.  There is more then one religon and race of people that wear turbines and such not all of them are terrorist and most terrorists do not wear them.  From what I hear they got the people responsible and they should be shot in the head.  I dont know if canada would be a target and I dont think they will try any thing with the Russians mostly because the Russian military/police are quite insane and vengen full.  Baikon that is very true.  I am sure people that look or might even be suspected of being a terrorist because of there ethinicty or just people being mean to there neighbors are being harrassed by the cops and idiots.   Well there is my 2 sents.  

Offline lordly_dragon

London Bombings
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 07:49:24 AM »
Well, this raises some concerns for Canada, as they went nuts on the news about...
England got hit, and it was pretty bad.   Canada has been quite lax in its immegration laws, and as such, its been pretty easy to get in.   Especially if you come from a former United Kingdom country (eg, Australia, India)   And, as they where saying on the news, we haven't been searching for anyone with terrorist intent, and since Canada IS on the list, my bet is that we are next.   It is believed that there may be several sleeper cells within Canada as well, just who/where they are is unknown...   My bet is they will hit largely populated areas, such as Edmonton, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, ect.   I'm especially expecting Toronto or Ottawa to get hit, they are our biggest cities, and Ottawa is the capital of Canada.   I'm not expecting them to hit where I am, as we have NO public transportation, excludeing taxis, and the military base, while quite the inviting target, isn't really worth their time...
Since their goal is mass panic, our town is simply too small to cause that.   If they where lucky, they might injure maybe 20 people, kill 4 or 5...
i live in canada too and i would say that terrorist wont attack because our security system leak big time... so why would they force raising the security since they can actually rest here and get money from the government and plan attacking usa witch would be f***in ez from canada..

what do you think?

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2005, 12:08:16 PM »
frankly, we should go out and kill the masterminds, its not enough that we kill the terrists because they can recruit new ones faster than we can kill them

freankly yes, most moslems arn't terrists, but most terrists are moslem, and thats what makes it difucult, its like vietnam, the farmer you waved to in the morning, could be a vc that shoots you at night, that applies here as well

also, I found it almost laughable when sudi arabia said that it had nothing to do with terrisism, its state sponcered religion is more extreme than any in the world, it dosnt just call for blood of the infeles and jews, but for anyone not in their spcific religion, they are a hot bed of haterid

why do they hate us so much? is it because we have technology, while their fundamentilism has left most of the population still living in mud huts? is it because we worship a different invisible entity (one that is remarkably similer to theirs)

I dont know, but what I do know is that it will never stop, somthing has been driving their hatrid for over 2000 years, and its not going to stop soon, the only short term solution we have is clearing out the immidate threat wich is the people that have the capaability to orcastrate the attacks, yes they can be replaced as well, but its much harder than recruting some kid off the street that hates all civilived life, and giving him a bomb and a truck

these people are out to kill themselves, they have no reguard to their own life, or to the ones theyve killed, they beleave that if they die in jihad, they will have great rewards in the afterlife, that is a very dangerous form of thought

and damn, I forgot where I was going lol

Offline Leviathan

London Bombings
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 12:59:36 PM »
a very bad thing which comes out of this is comunity relations.

hate crimes are bs.

racism is bs.

Offline Mez

London Bombings
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 03:32:55 PM »
well its all well thought up and planned well in advance, theres loads of terror groups, so really it was just a matter of time and couldnt be stopped.  even if they tipped the police / mi5 off would anything have been done?

look at 9/11 the governemtn did get tipped off 9the pentagon) but they did nothing with it.

its an unfortuante side effect of "groups" not liking what our country or rather politicians are doing in there country ( i.e. we are f***ing things up for some people in their own countries, whilst we are trying to make things "better", so in return they f*** things up for us.)

a visious hate cycle occurs as innocents are hurt and the innocents "group" hits back and a visious circle occurs.

examples:

Israel, Palestine: they attack each other constantly, whether by army or matyrs (i.e. suicide bombers)

N. Ireland: Protastant/ Catholic they cant even remember what they are fighting for: (IRA for those of you who dont know)

terrorism happens, but it mainly caused by the big countries trying to make things better in other countries.  or big countries trying to screw other "smaller" countris but  the plan backfires.

thats how i see it, anyway.

Offline Leviathan

London Bombings
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 03:54:50 PM »
well they hate everything about the west.