Author Topic: I'm Back!  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Kalshion

I'm Back!
« on: June 13, 2005, 01:29:18 PM »
Hopefully I posted this in the right forum..

Anyway, it's been four months now, sorry about disappearing so suddenly, US Army figure'd it would be the best time to send me to training, so I was sent out a day after I took the oath

Unfortantly, not everything went as planed, I've bene discharged medically and am back at the house recoverying

I'm surprised my story is still on the Novella forum, seem's I'll have to get back to it and start writing again ;-)

But, I hope everyone's been good boy's and girls while I've been gone, will make the transition back into civvy life a lot eaiser, if you catch my drift  :P  

Offline Leviathan

I'm Back!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 01:39:13 PM »
Totaly great to have you with us, again.

Like the new avatar ;)

Hopefully catch ya on irc a few times.

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
I'm Back!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 03:31:42 PM »
Great to have you back!

I can't wait for the next chapters of your novella. (I'll probably read it all again, since it has been so long)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
I'm Back!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 05:12:08 PM »
Aren't you the person with the face and the hands and the fingers and the keyboard and the computer...

lol, wb
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline thablkpanda

I'm Back!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 04:21:14 PM »
Hopefully I posted this in the right forum..

Anyway, it's been four months now, sorry about disappearing so suddenly, US Army figure'd it would be the best time to send me to training, so I was sent out a day after I took the oath

Unfortantly, not everything went as planed, I've bene discharged medically and am back at the house recoverying

I'm surprised my story is still on the Novella forum, seem's I'll have to get back to it and start writing again ;-)

But, I hope everyone's been good boy's and girls while I've been gone, will make the transition back into civvy life a lot eaiser, if you catch my drift  :P
Sry that this is completely irrelivent to your post. But your avatar... that's Rena Lanford, from Star Ocean: The Second Story..

I thought I was the only human alive that knew about that game ;).. At least till Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time came out.. then everyone rushes to gamespot, and pretends that they've been avid fans of the series forever..

If you have no idea what I'm talkin about, excuse this post ;) and i'll go sulk somewhere.. lol :D

Panda
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 04:22:50 PM by thablkpanda »