Author Topic: 'rush Me If You Can' Map Review  (Read 1751 times)

Offline xamlit

'rush Me If You Can' Map Review
« on: May 22, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
Now that you guys have played it what do you think? I know I have some more coding to do with eden weapons and that the victory condtition thing needs to be fixed. But other than that the only change that I propose to make in the map is the addition of a starport (for tiger wreckage, no emp), the option to have meteors attack the middle. I am thinking about incorporating into the game random earthquakes (not be able to turn them off). I think it kinda balances out the super powers. I also want to take tigs out.. But give me some opinions please!

uberxam

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 07:22:43 PM »
I like the idea of the map, we need these sort of maps so a noob can just pick up the game and play about.

For ur map add disasters if you want, but its kinda unfair and could win/lose the game for someone. But could be fun, like random meators around the center area.

Maybe only have 2facs? As thats normal for a game, but also have a version for more of mass armys, with 3facs etc.

Offline xamlit

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 08:32:34 PM »
I am working on setting different map layouts based on wether or not resources or high/med/low.. Because that would balance things out a bit.. But what do you think about giving all eden weps.. Mezza pointed out that thors and acid clouds would be unstoppable.

Offline Mez

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 11:52:25 AM »
Well. You could possibly only give thor and no acid cloud.

Yes have random earthquakes, but not in base. mayb in mid and on base entrances.

nah dnt bother with tiger wrecjage, just give the upgrade.

Yes have low res= 1 vech fact, no tigers

med res= 2 vech fact, no tigers

high res= 3 vech fact, everything

what u think?