Author Topic: The Kerenskian Legacy  (Read 1733 times)

Offline RedXIII

• http://www.battletechmodproductions.com
The Kerenskian Legacy
« on: April 28, 2005, 07:33:10 PM »
I have come and gone from here. Even though I have no plans to return here anytime soon, my place is elsewhere, among the developer team at Battletech Mod Productions.

I was afraid that this place may eventually suffer from the age-old syndrome that I has faced. Of course I can do nothing. However, it is not the first, nor do I doubt it will be the last. Almost a half dozen organizations, clans, groups that I have been a part of have suffered major rifts and eventually split. I would tell the tale, but I feel I am not ready to do so. Not now. I will list the organizations involved, that I remember. There were definatly others though.

1: Clan Wolf: A Mechwarrior 2 Clan
2: Federation Clan: Outpost 2 Clan
3: Clan Thunderwolves: Mechwarrior 4 Clan
4: Palestar: MMOG Corperation
5: OPU: Outpost Universe

In all these situations, however, the rift, unless solved, eventually ended up being the demise of these organizations. It occured in 1, 2, and 3. It almost occured in 4 and 5.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 07:35:54 PM by RedXIII »
-Nanaki 'RedXIII' Leroux

A pouncing cat stalks the hunting cat roar the two enraged in a death's embrace the coiled serpent crushes both. A pouncing cat stalks the hunting cat with care, the pouncing cat watches the coiled serpent crushes the hunting cat, a new star is born.
- T

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
The Kerenskian Legacy
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 10:22:27 PM »
Did you say Mechwarrior2.  I used to play that game alot wasted 5 years of my life on it.  if you did play mech2 online where i must know
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 10:24:23 PM by Freeza-CII »

Offline zigzagjoe

The Kerenskian Legacy
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 11:56:42 PM »
*sigh*

i thought everyone had gotten over this.....

like has been said so many times before:

Wiether what hacker and levi did was right or wrong, its done. it ain't changing.

RedXIII:if they want to make belive that there is a rift, let them. you are free to belive what you want.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 12:05:02 AM by zigzagjoe »

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
The Kerenskian Legacy
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 12:09:22 AM »
Joe your wrong you need to read all the word not just the ones you want to see

Offline Tellaris

The Kerenskian Legacy
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 03:36:04 AM »
Outpost 2's latest community reincarnation WILL die.   Maybe not immediately, or even soon, but it will die.   Outpost 2 is an old game, and as hardware/windows gets more advanced, it will become harder and harder to get to run.   Assumeing it actually lives long enough to encounter such tech problems.   Point is, nothing lasts forever.
Palestar didn't split, it never would.   Its the admin dev team.   The only time it'd actually split is if Darkspace died, and it seems to be slowly climbing out of the coffin...
Also, this is not ment as a personal attack, but I do know what kinda reputation you had back on Darkspace, and in relation with me to you...   I do tend to view what you have to say with some skeptisism
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.