Author Topic: and now... introducing... myself. lol  (Read 1626 times)

Offline I.lostalim

and now... introducing... myself. lol
« on: April 23, 2005, 06:07:37 PM »
just saying hi been playing op2 for a couple of years now but just finding this place. sad i know. but here i am now. you probably have to explain alot to me cuz i can't seem to get a grasp on multiplayer *cough*cheaptactics :angry: ,skills.

I have many names but i most often go by Gizzy, I.Lostalim, or Havoc. any of these three will do. 15. Male. I live right smack dab in the middle of the great frozen state   of Minnesota in USA. i love computers the only reason i leave mine is to eat and go to school. i love RTS games especially when i get on teams and sneak around and seriously mess ppl up and they get compleatly screwed over. well 'nuff bout me

« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 04:30:05 PM by I.lostalim »
op2 only misses one thing... reach out and smack someone power

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 07:00:35 PM »
Pratice makes perfect, We welcome noobs, it will just take a while till your be able to play with most of us, but dont worry, there are other newbies to play with.

Were here to help!

Welcome to the forums and community.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 10:07:02 AM »
lev, if you say we welcome them you shouldn't use the spelling that is generally ment as an insult :P

welcome to the forum.  On the rare occasion you should catch me on IRC, you can get some good practice in(ask anyone here, I suck, lol)
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names