Author Topic: Op2art Viewer & Info  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Cynex

Op2art Viewer & Info
« on: April 21, 2005, 02:27:27 PM »
In the archive are the viewer (with dll) and two descriptive files about the game internal structures.

I know Hooman already found most of it, nevertheless it may still be useful so it's in.

Please don't bother about the wrong C-Syntax in the files.
"__fixed 0" is just my inverntion and means that the data is stored in RAM at the following offset (at position "0 + X" in the internal structure).

In the viewer, batch save should work now and bitmaps shouldn't look distorted anymore.
There also was a slight misalignment problem with the frame extended info which has been resolved.

For batch save:
It uses commands like 'img()', 'pic()', 'frm()', 'grp()' which take ranges ("a-b, c d, e" or similar) or just the ranges without command, to save the selected type.

If you batch save a group, all frames of the group will be saved seperately. This is also the reason why you have to use batch save to save groups at all (though I might change that later).

If you want info on how to use the dll or any other questions regarding the arts feel free to ask.

Offline Leviathan

Op2art Viewer & Info
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 10:23:05 AM »
Nice, the txt files just info about the format yea?

Offline Cynex

Op2art Viewer & Info
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 01:40:23 PM »
One is about the format of the PRT and the other is about the structures in RAM when the arts are loaded by op2.

However I just noticed the RAM offsets in one of the files are slightly wrong (I took them for the german version).

Here are the appropriate offsets for the english version:

The beginning of the art-structure (in mem) is: 0x4EFD68
Therefore the image-count is at: 0x50B390 and the group count at: 0x546B94

In the PRT the image count is at 0x2504, the group count is: 0x1CA20, frame count: 0x1CA24, pic count: 0x1CA28, ext-info count: 0x1CA2C.

Hope this doesn't confuse you too much.

Offline Leviathan

Op2art Viewer & Info
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 06:08:05 PM »
Can we release the viewer for all to use??