Author Topic: <emp>(elementals)Eric  (Read 2735 times)

Offline <emp>(elementals)Eric

<emp>(elementals)Eric
« on: March 12, 2005, 03:25:29 PM »
Hey everyone who knows me and people who don't! Does anyone realize the effects of op2 deprivation? I finnaly found a dl for the game! I have owned quite a few disks over my lifetime, and beat many people on won. I really wish they didn't shut that down... (I was one day late for the great goodbye... :'( ) I was your average player, beat one ron once out of fifty games, had my allies and enemies, joined a clan... it really has been to long... Three years ago i had a cd stolen, three months later i bought another one in a bargain store. A year ago i misplaced my cd while cleaning my room. half a year ago I moved back from fl. Two months ago a cousin still had that cd somewhere.... He was no help. And last week i was reaquainting myself with op2 beating the missions on normal. Not bad for being rusty eh? Im also not 100% sure how to get on multiplayer... Can anyone help me out? You have a reunion? INVITE ME!

I live in my own Little world where if you push me i shove you is the only rule
I live in my own little world where don't push me or i'll shove you is the only rule!

Offline Leviathan

<emp>(elementals)Eric
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 06:44:43 PM »
Welcome back to Outpost 2 :)

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
<emp>(elementals)Eric
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 01:09:28 PM »
hey! welcome back to op2.

I'm assuming you got the DL off our site, if so you are up to date and can start to play, provided you don't have a router. (If you have a router we'll give you help on IRC)

Go to http://www.outpostuniverse.net/irc.htm to get an IRC client which will auto connect you to our chatroom.

Offline Leviathan

<emp>(elementals)Eric
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 03:24:27 PM »
Oh yea hes on IRC and loving playing OP2 once more :)

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
<emp>(elementals)Eric
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 03:37:30 PM »
Welcome. It's always nice having people come back to  :op2:

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
<emp>(elementals)Eric
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 07:10:25 PM »
too late, lev got to you :P

IRC is the place for getting games together
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names