Author Topic: atamantium lynx  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
atamantium lynx
« on: January 18, 2005, 08:45:30 PM »
I know this isnt exactly programming, and im sure you guys already know about it, but I think this is very funny

I was just messing around with the sheets.vol, you know, just like everyone who dosnt know how to really program op2 does and I was messing around with the armor values and came up with it

the armor levels are not just no armor, light armor, medium armor, and heavy armor,  There is also very light armor, and medium-light armor, very-heavy armor, and of corse atamantium armor

I have only gotten atamantium on vecs though, it doesnt work on buildings, and vecs dont have very light armor, or medium-light armor

I wonder why they have those other armor values and didn't use them?  exspecially the atamantium armor, I would have loved to see that in the game, its awesome

well thats my 2 cents, now back to screwing op2 up (thumbsup)

btw, if you set a building's hp to 9999999 (7 9's) they have infonate hp, they will keep regenarating long before they are destroyed, I wonder why that is as well
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline Leviathan

atamantium lynx
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 10:23:04 AM »
have u tryed sending a nova with 999999998 damage or somthig at it the building?

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
atamantium lynx
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 04:20:25 PM »
yes, and it still is invincible

although it is fun to set the area of effect really high and watching it blow up everything (death button anyone?)

but the real reason I made this thread was because I would like to see the atamantium in the sequels, I mean we are putting stuff in that was left out, why not the atamantium, it would be sweet (thumbsup)  
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline nesfreak1

atamantium lynx
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 04:20:39 AM »
giving atamantium armor to some1 like a hero might work, anything else would make something of a super unit, that would be unstoppable force. Let me put it this way, 1 laser tiger with 50,000 health and atamantum armor, fully upgraded goes to your oppents base and takes out everything by itself, why do you need any other units.  it all comes down to this, you've got to maintain the balance of power in the game, otherwise, it becomes to easy to build a super unit and win, and then what fun in the game without a challenge.
What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Offline Leviathan

atamantium lynx
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 06:48:44 AM »
good idea but you cant edit 1 units data, u can edit unit types data, lynx, panther, tiger and one wepons data.

also Betaray would u be able 2 upload a picture of this?
Thx