Author Topic: I'm a newbie here, but an oldie to OP2! Hi!  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Nomi Sunrider

• http://www.angelfire.com/on/mystica
I'm a newbie here, but an oldie to OP2! Hi!
« on: December 04, 2004, 12:13:45 PM »
Hello people!  I'm glad to have found an Outpost community alive and kicking!  I'm Nomi, or Sarah in the real world.  I played OP2 about 7 years ago on WON and was a member and co-leader of the Jedi clan.  My name was Mistress Nomi [Jedi]£  I remember the Shadows, Panthers, KORT, NASA, Black Dragon, Divine Order, and a few of the other clans too.  Anyway, it's fun to go back and reminisce sometimes and I thought I'd do so here.  Nice to see everyone!
There are other forces at work in this world... besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought. ~Gandalf

Get FireFox!  Rediscover the Web!

Offline Jgamer

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 02:05:12 PM »
Well, not that i've ever played in won, but i'm sure you'll find a lot of old won players around here, specially from Patriach Alliance

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 04:18:07 PM »
very glad u have come back 2 the great game :)
glad u rember the DO, u must rember me then, the leader of DO :)
join us on irc for games!

Offline plymoth45

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 05:34:39 PM »
Welcome to the OUF :) you wont know me unless you met me in some other game in the past 2 years.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 06:02:38 PM »
hi, and welcome.  If you have any questions on any aspect of the workings of these forums, i'm sure someone can answer theme, lol
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

xfir

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 06:52:10 PM »
hi, and welcome.  If you have any questions on any aspect of the workings of these forums, i'm sure someone can answer theme, lol
Among them being any member of the OPU Team or a Global Moderator or an Admin or myself. Take your pick.

Enjoy your stay, and be sure to visit often.

Offline Nomi Sunrider

• http://www.angelfire.com/on/mystica
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 03:34:37 AM »
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!  I do have a quick question about the boards though.  Where specifically do I go if I want to buy an avatar or description, or something?  I clicked the view link and saw my account, but didn't see a place to click to actually upgrade those things.  Is it just because I don't have enough credits yet?

Edit: Upon further exploration, I have found some answers on my own.  I just needed to look around more I guess.  Oh, and this is my holiday avatar, not my normal one.  A video game music remix message board that I frequent started doing this and I thought I would join in too.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 04:00:45 AM by Nomi Sunrider »
There are other forces at work in this world... besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought. ~Gandalf

Get FireFox!  Rediscover the Web!

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 04:25:20 PM »
nice xmas avatar :)
join us on irc
if u have anymore questions plz ask on irc :)
www.outpostuniverse.net/irc.htm