Author Topic: Holy War Not Over, New Evil Shows Face  (Read 2593 times)

Offline OP2Patriot

Holy War Not Over, New Evil Shows Face
« on: May 17, 2003, 11:42:14 AM »
In the last week, a surprising turn of events ocurred. No one saw it coming. At this very moment, philipu2001 and Ezekel are not winning.

By coincidence, martyn hacked into the OUN, and op2hacker hacked into the OPC, at the same time. Philipu2001 called for a "strategic retreat." In a short amount of time, both hackers went back to their forums, back at square 1.

Killer claimed victory, but accidently shook the CL-20 pen while claiming victory. Killer expert philipu2001 commented, "It makes no sense, I thought we all killed him a dozen times earlier." Killer had no comment.

Both sides were set back by the hackings, and installed better security protocals. Each faction spent two days building up defenses. Then Ezekel launched a "surprise" attack, that planning of it was posted in the "How we are going to beat them," thread two hours before the battle.

Unfortunately, there was a repeat of the previous battle, both sides retreated as both forums were hacked at the same time. Unfortunately, a glitch with the OUN after the battle created 20 clones of new-er-bie. The original new-er-bie, then declared himself dictator of th Outpost Universe.

Ezekel and philipu2001 sides have retreated to the Outpost Bastion. Now the Outpost Universe faces its greatest threat ever: a dictator with an anti-heavy poster agenda. Will this be the end. (BTW, I am no longer "predicting," but making up.)

---philipu2001

The Forbidden Outpost 2 Forum ... they don't want you to know about it.
Yell if the above link disappears.

Offline new-er-bie

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 12:22:59 PM »
Funny how he makes me a dictator and we all know dictators are all looked at as bad. Oh well, at least I'm not the only newb anymore.  :D  

xfir

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 10:04:18 AM »
I hope I am not hacked... if I am, then someone has a lot of explaining to do....

Anyway, if the database is hacked, I will just upload a previous back-up and change some of the forum stuff.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2003, 11:06:23 AM »
What about the double agent?

:(
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 07:25:53 PM by xfir »
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names