Author Topic: Another newbie!  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Tellaris

Another newbie!
« on: July 27, 2004, 03:02:29 PM »
Hello OP2 lovers!   I played on WON back when it was still around.   I wonder how many others there are...   My name on WON was Adam_Angel, with that really neet tiny circle above the A.   Adam= Son of Man for those wondering, seemed appropriate for OP2.

Anyway, to OP2Hacker:   Please hurry up with that Winsockreplacement!!   Maybe a development update or something....   Heck, I wouldn't mind useing an Beta version!!   I might get off the router eventually, but still...

Anyway, I thought OP2 died when WON was killed.   Nice to know it lives on.   I found it while looking for the 3 map packs.   Some quite useful stuff in the downloads section too.

Don't bother helping me around my router, we don't have the password and we can't default it, so unless you got a program at all that can help me around it, be much appreciated.    :op2:  
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.

Offline ZeusBD

Another newbie!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 03:18:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum's. I used to play on Won as Zeus(¥BD£) (you also may have seen me in the few months that I was in New Haven or when I first started off on there as Bandwrestler). Well, I'm glad to have another OP2 fan show up, I just know that there are more out there.
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline plymoth45

Another newbie!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 05:01:47 PM »
There are probably lots more out there.

Welcome to the forums Baikon

Offline Leviathan

Another newbie!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 10:04:20 PM »
Great to have u with us.
I am realy pleased that more and more people are coming back to the game.
More players and members the better.