Author Topic: Its Been A While  (Read 2538 times)

Offline spirit1flyer

Its Been A While
« on: November 22, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »
I'm sure some of you remember me from a few years back,  I never really went anywhere.. just didn't really post. Got hooked on several other games for a bit.. but always remembered OPU.  Yea I was one of the lead members in supporting Xfir but all of that is ancient history now. (online anyway)  
So given my resent change I figured someone might like to know what I've been up to.
Mostly I was going to college spinning my wheels for a while.. and then I met a girl.  (always happens that way it seems)  My motivation to make money and care for this new wonder in my life doubled. So with that being said... I joined the Navy.  I ship out this January 28 to Illinois.  With any luck I will get through Basic training and the following A school and come out a Navy Corpman.  I'm guessing I might never end up showing around after that.. but it is always possible. (so don't delete my account please :P )  
Just figured someone might care.

Oh and check out this game.. its pretty fun: http://fantasticcontraption.com/

spirit1flyer
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline Sirbomber

Its Been A While
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »
Hey spirit.  It's been awhile.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Its Been A While
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 01:44:13 PM »
Great! When you find out why they call it "the head", let me know.  :P  

Offline EnderA

Its Been A While
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »
Well, there went 6 hours playing some random game online.
Liberty is anarchy; anarchy is liberty.

Offline plymoth45

Its Been A While
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 01:24:27 AM »
Gah, I remember that game. Used to drive me insane. Don't think I ever got past the last level.

Offline EnderA

Its Been A While
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »
Gah, I remember that game. Used to drive me insane. Don't think I ever got past the last level.
The last level (U-Turn) is easy. The second to last level (Unpossible) is the hard one.

The last level can be done with 4 pieces.

The simplest solution I found for Unpossible is this one, with a sort of bike riding up the slant, with a drawbridge, and a rope tied to the back to make it swing around when it passes the end of the ledge.
Liberty is anarchy; anarchy is liberty.

Offline Leviathan

Its Been A While
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 12:04:14 PM »
Hi hi