Author Topic: Hiya  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Nykus

Hiya
« on: May 15, 2008, 04:05:47 AM »
Hiya....

I just install outpost 2 today and play it like old time but i got bored with it already. So i hit up net see if there's anything update or new 3 or 4... as far nada. But i run into this website O.O suprise someone out there actually still play it. I have outpost 1 too but i found some picture in the net. and I notice some stuff that i never seen before. Like
http://www.ibiblio.org/GameBytes/issue18/flooks/outpost1.gif
or
http://www.ibiblio.org/GameBytes/issue18/flooks/outpost2.gif

I just copy and paste. I tried install outpost 1 for some reason it keep fail to install. when i click yes to install then it do nothing. not even start up setup. I tried do manual but still nada. I guess cd get too old or computer get too new for it. But I still remember what it look like that game. and in fact still remember to see movie start deploy stuff out ship. But never finish game. Each time i reach 100 turns everyone die just drop die.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 04:09:02 AM by Nykus »

Offline Leviathan

Hiya
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 03:42:10 PM »
Hi there. I have not played Outpost 1 in many years. But many of us here play Outpost 2 a lot! We play on our IRC chat room. You should download the game from the site and come check it out. Its a great game.

Welcome to OPU. Hope you will be staying :)

Offline Sirbomber

Hiya
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 04:19:54 PM »
Those pictures look like some of the many things that were cut from OP1 due to time constraints, so I don't think they're just stuff you missed.

Nice to see you though.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Nykus

Hiya
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 06:01:08 PM »
We play on our IRC chat room. You should download the game from the site and come check it out. Its a great game.

how? I has been in your irc chat few time no one reponse i already gave up. 2 min ago i won outpost 2 already (race spaceport) not mission storyline. it's kinda bored. and u say mutilplayer? i dont know how to set them up. Please could you gave me link or explain me to how hook with you guys? Maybe I can learn the best see what i did flaw with mine

Offline Leviathan

Hiya
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »
Well your setup with the IRC download now. When you join wait for a responce before quiting right away :)

Hope to see you there more.