Author Topic: Shazam  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Petahpie

Shazam
« on: June 07, 2007, 12:08:04 AM »
Hey guys, I'm new. I just got the game yesterday and I must say it is AMAZING. It's definitely one of the best free games I've played. Basically, I used to game a lot but I haven't for a while. When I found outpost 2, I started playing, and haven't gotten too much non playing time in since then. I just beat the Plymouth campaign and now I'm working on Eden. I guess after I'm done with the single player I'll start playing multi. Anyway, just thought I'd say hey.

Offline Leviathan

Shazam
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 05:50:55 AM »
Welcome to OPU :D

Multiplayer is where its at!

Offline 7842303

Shazam
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 01:48:56 AM »
multi player rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i sleepy :yawn:

:blink: you beat the campain already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like !'s
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 01:50:29 AM by 7842303 »
onword to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unless your tired, of cource

Offline Sirbomber

Shazam
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 04:30:41 AM »
He joined a few months ago and has only one post. I don't think he's looking for you to welcome him.
And nobody needs that many exclamation marks in a sentence.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Zegian

Shazam
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 04:50:39 PM »
Welcome

i hope you have a great time here at OPU

Offline Quantum

Shazam
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 04:43:27 PM »
Welcome

Come to IRC and Game! (thumbsup)  
This conversation did not happen, the gun that I have in my hand is not real and the Presidents book does not exist.

Offline Sirbomber

Shazam
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 08:51:26 PM »
He joined a few months ago and has only one post. I don't think he's looking for you to welcome him.
WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN TO READ?!
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials