Author Topic: Nwo....  (Read 2370 times)

Offline NWO

Nwo....
« on: March 09, 2007, 03:28:56 AM »
Don't know if many of you remember me, i went as NWO on WON when op2 first came out.. I was part of the orginal Team Wolf w/ pfloyd, shewolf,trickster etc. Also the first to receive the "life time name ban" from I believe moderator Terrie haha.   Seeing if any old schoolers get on here.. and Luke is that you snappy??? Admiral Mizzion, Rondt, stubs, where has everyone gone!?!?!!?

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Nwo....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 04:22:25 AM »
Hi NWO, I remember you, but I'm not sure if you remember me.

Admiral Mizzion and Rondt has both signed up for this forum, though I haven't seen either in a very long time.

Rondt used to play a bit a year or 2 back, but he left. Got his e-mail if your interested.

Stubs I don't think I've heard of..
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline NWO

Nwo....
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 04:23:54 AM »
Highlander sounds very familiar... what clan were you in (if any)? And what about (aka)Una_Bomber? Hehe i'm sure you remember him! It's been sooo long, I first played op2 when i was 13, now i'm 22! Crazy to look back and remember all the op2 days!

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Nwo....
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 10:29:59 PM »
A few of my formerly known nicks would be:

- Highlander Hunter
- §hadow of Death
- *NSS* Highlander (NASA), *NSS* Leader (NASA)
- <PÅ>Highlander

I wasn't around at the time the una_bomber incident occured, but I remember the guy in question. Though he were using a different nick when I knew him. (Can't remember which)

Offline NWO

Nwo....
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 03:41:30 PM »
Yea I remember the name and too bad you missed the una bomber incident, it was one you'd never forget! He started using the name Marconi and was a member of a clan, i believe KORT but I'm not sure.  

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Nwo....
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 05:28:09 PM »
When I knew him he used another nick than those.

KORT was pretty much disolved at that time aswell I think, as I don't remember seeing too many different nicks with (KORT) in them.

Offline NWO

Nwo....
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 07:11:44 PM »
KORT was probably the biggest clan ever on op2, so to not have seen many of them, you must've came on WON a lot later. Marconi was the only other name una bomber came on, and he didn't let too many people know about that one.

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Nwo....
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »
Well, at least I can't remember seeing alot of them, so it might aswell have been while I was a newb. (I started out in feb/march 98) I remember hearing about them later though, and someone tried to revive the clan.

Though I remember Royal Order of Thor as one of the largest clans, along with the Shadows (though the Shadows had a huge bulk of it's members inactive)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Nwo....
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 11:32:30 PM »
hmmm....I remember lev emailing all of DO about a guy named cloner...and wasn't the thing about "Una_Bomber" on kev's forum for a while?  It sounds familiar to me, but I didn't start on multi for a long while
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline NWO

Nwo....
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 02:05:41 AM »
yea !Thor! was fairly big when it was alive but it died about as fast as it grew.. Shadow and Panthers were big and stayed a good size for a while b/c their leaders(Snappy and Cyan) were good players and got on on a regular basis. Most big clans, their leaders stopped getting on and poof they went. Do you have the link for the post about una bomber CK9?

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Nwo....
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 12:30:02 AM »
'fraid not, kev shut down his site a long ass time ago and everything is either gone o close to being so
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Nwo....
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »
I might of course be mistaken, but I think someone did a backup of Kev's forum ?

Offline NWO

Nwo....
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 12:12:44 PM »
Where at?? I'd like to see the story of Una bomber and see who actually told it...

Offline Leviathan

Nwo....
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 11:10:50 AM »
Welcome back to the great game :D

Hope you stay with us :)