Author Topic: Bathroom Etiquet.  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Tellaris

Bathroom Etiquet.
« on: October 04, 2006, 03:13:31 AM »
Its about time all you youngens learned how to use a bathroom.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 01:42:06 PM »
This is the real test of etiquette: test your skills here.

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 02:14:51 PM »
So very, very true :P

Hmm, speaking of urinals, for the interested ones who wonder where POAB came from.

For some reason Freeza and I were having this discussion about urinals. Earlier that day at university I went into some high-tech restroom where they had 'waterless urinals' but somehow they didn't stink at all. The drain in these reminded me of a plastic disc with spokes coming out, (it drained through the gap between the disc, the spokes, and the 'socket' in which this disc was installed) so then Freeza asks the question: "Did you piss on a bike?" Hence the term was created.

And I would have to say the one Baikon posted is more true to life than that game is. If there isn't two empty spots on both sides of me, I usually try to find a different restroom.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:16:07 PM by op2hacker »

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »
take no chances of some random guy checking out your p*nis go for the stall and pray its clean.

Offline Chandler

Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
There's a restroom at a (hotel, I thnk) here that the wall behind the urinal is made of one way glass - so you'll be standing there going to the toilet and be able to see everyone outside eating... someone I know was there once an every so often pointed at the glass and laughed, just to embarrass the people behind it (he couldn't see through, but you'd think he could.)

I've also heard of a cubicle that is made of glass, which frosts over when you latch the door.
Chandler

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 04:44:43 AM »
If cubicles could be totally closed off and urinals placed in them, worker productivity would increase 300%.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 10:11:15 AM »
Chan, I would so do that!
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Slaughter (PhodoX)

Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 01:22:15 PM »
There's a restroom at a (hotel, I thnk) here that the wall behind the urinal is made of one way glass - so you'll be standing there going to the toilet and be able to see everyone outside eating... someone I know was there once an every so often pointed at the glass and laughed, just to embarrass the people behind it (he couldn't see through, but you'd think he could.)

I've also heard of a cubicle that is made of glass, which frosts over when you latch the door.

So, your friend can go inside the restroom and begin poiting to people? Who see who?

Here comes the SUPERNOVA SWARM!

<Upload the photo to the OPU servers please!!!!>

Offline Leviathan

Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 06:44:23 AM »
:o :o

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 06:20:31 PM »

LMAO! I love it!  :heh:  

Offline Galactic

• Administrator
    • http://www.konker.net
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 10:00:41 PM »
I remember when I was down in Mexico at a bar, the urinal was just a giant tub. Lets just say the bathroom was jammed packed and also people throwing up in the background. Not like I had much of a choice to try else where fearing it might be the same. :S
Take me to your leader! I bare the claws of a corndog.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Bathroom Etiquet.
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 09:44:59 AM »
auto-flushers are great for urinals, but beware them on a toilet
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names