Author Topic: Help Wanted Writing Chapters For The Novella  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
Help Wanted Writing Chapters For The Novella
« on: August 08, 2005, 09:30:33 PM »
If you are interested in writing a Chapter of the Novella for Outpost: Genesis, Please post in this Topic.

You will be added to a 'queue' to edit the next chapter. As an outline for the chapter is released, a person from the queue will be selected randomly. That person will be PM'd and will be added to the 'Who's Turn Is It' topic. The person will write the chapter, and submit it to us for review. If its Good, and follows the 'rules' of writing, it will officially become that corresponding section. If not, that person will be removed from the queue list, and another person will be chosen. (note that the reason the person will be removed, is because they will get to write over and over, other people won't get a chance to write. You are free to add yourself as many times as you wish)

Note: after it was your turn to write, the post in this topic will be deleted, just to keep it organized

~Rules of Writing~

-The story must follow the outline, and must be 'carrying on' the previous
     chapter.
   -The Writer must submit their entry by a deadline that will be specified when we
     post the chapter, If the person does not reach the deadline, The person will
     be removed from the queue, and the 'turn' will be given to another person in
     the queue.
  -If the writer needs more time, they must request it via a topic by letting us know
   why, and how much time is needed to finish it.

Stormy  

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.

Offline spirit1flyer

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 11:12:19 PM »
I would like to write some of the story line if that does not already have all the people you need
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 02:14:06 PM »
Added to the queue  :D . There will probably be more people though.. so you might not get to go first, as we are picking the writers randomly.  
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.

Offline Anima_Vex

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 07:49:05 PM »
Well, I'm not exactly the best writer around, but I'm decent, and since you do need some more people, I guess I can try to make something good. Sign me up, and I'll try to make something good.
Wannabe Novelist, Drawer, Anime Style, and all-around creative insane person. I also like to study tactics... but RTC games aren't exactly easy to watch for such things... we don't actually think as much as we should, and that's why I love TBS games. However, that doesn't mean I don't like RTCs!

creator

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 09:20:56 PM »
I'm in guys!  Can't wait to get started.    :D  

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 11:31:10 PM »
Soon... very very soon... You will have your time, creator :-)

I'm going over our final draft now. After it's completed I will pass it around again between the four of us for a quick look-over. After any minor revisions we'll release the story outline.

Offline spirit1flyer

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 01:07:13 PM »
great I can't wait to see it  B)  
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter